Special Ops Paintball: 32 degrease remote line with on/off screwy peice. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

32 degrease remote line with on/off screwy peice.

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 July 2006 - 07:04 PM

A wile back my friend bought a 32 degrease remote and used it several times and hear is the review on it.
+
Flexible
on/off option
IT seems like it works nicely
Spec ops says its good

-
It blew up.
tangles on branches some times

The remote system the first 7 games worked relitivly nicely ,in which it took a good amount of weight off the gun and put it on your back. The remote isnt that technical so a vast description of features isnt easy,
Just to clear some things up with the purpouse of the remote and the purpous is to take the weight of the tank and to put it on your back which dosnt to some feel as heavy. It isnt for every one and before considering it make sure it sounds practical. The only negitives were that since it is long it some times gets stuck on low branches if your crawling which isnt the biggest problem. The other negitive is at the end of the day the remote had a giant co2 bubble in it and then exsploded and became useless. I am not sure how to rank that since i never heard that one before and 32 degrease said they would replace it(lazy friend never remembers).
3/5

#2 User is offline   BlueJoe 

• Paintball Is A Religion, Many Attend, Few Understand
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlueJoe

Posted 18 July 2006 - 09:11 PM

...A co2 bubble exploded inside the remote? umm.. Was the remote disconnected the right way? There is a certain ways to disconnect a Remote.

-Joe

#3 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2006 - 10:29 AM

It happened at mid game when we didnt conect it yet.

#4 User is offline   Brode30 

• It's ALWAYS a riot in E.L.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Brode30

Posted 20 July 2006 - 07:01 AM

I had a remote blow on me in the same way. Was playing all day and suddenly a loud pop and an whole lot of cold air on my wrist. Some of the remotes can form small leaks between the actual hose and the plastic protective covering forming gas pockets. The reason is because of the way the fittings for the threaded connections have to be "pinched" on to the hose. Wiggling them back and forth during play can cause the leak. Took off all the fittings, sent it to 32* and they mailed one back to me in like 3 days.

Look into getting a remote cover from SO, The things are deff worth the $20. I never snag, and can crawl, run through bush and switch hands with out catching on gear.

My first remote 2/5
The second remote 5/5
I see you in my sights, you see me after you're dead!!!
user posted image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users