Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1096 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

Already asked that jersey paint...

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#1097 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:48 AM

View PostSaltandVinegar, on Mar 31 2008, 04:15 PM, said:

View PostSTAZ211, on Mar 31 2008, 04:08 PM, said:

my parents were best friends in kindergarden....didnt date till they were older but still just because your young doesnt mean that things cant happen.

Edit:double post

I pointed some things out in your statement. Does that sound like boyfriend/girlfriend relationship to you? Here is my saying, friends last forever, serious relationships last the trimester.

Yeah, so, if you're looking for a girl to later be with for the eternities, look for a friend, not a serious relationship. So, serious relationships get no where, that's just puppy love.

Do you understand guys my meaning of puppy love?

I completely agree with this. Your Spouse will always be your best friend in life so you might as well start out as friends. My wife and I were friends for about 2 years before we started dating. Now we are together for time and all eternity.

#1098 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

View PostGoldenhand, on Mar 31 2008, 11:08 PM, said:

Already asked that jersey paint...

So?

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1099 User is offline   darkwolf0982 

• Nut of Real steal weapons and armies.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:darkwolf0982

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:57 PM

16. We talked and shes very serious about it. Its not that i ever seen it happen in my school before. I love her to death but i dont know if its a bad or good idea.
Metallica- one of the best bands ever. Hell yea.
Im very sneaky. I could be behind you right now and you turn around. Im not there. Why? Because i zapped infront of you,and you dont know it. Then you turn back and im right behind you again. I keep zapping so much you think your crazy. Then i tell you, i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance to get the sneakyness i bought. Then were playing paintball and I WAS in front of you shooting you till i zapped in back of you to shoot you.

#1100 User is offline   Digital Pirate 

• Commonwealth Expeditionary Force
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:DigitalPirate

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

I would dispel those thoughts from your young little minds. Do you have any idea what happens after high school?

I would never, EVER propose to someone at age 16.

#1101 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

Amen. DON"T DO IT! The people you want at age 16 may be different from the people you want in your life at 36.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#1102 User is offline   black hawk down 

• Group: Banned #17
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN SNIPER YAY

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:45 PM

don't that would lead to bad things. including your life being ruined.

Group: Banned #17

#1103 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:01 PM

lol, what BHD said!

16? HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#1104 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

View Postdarkwolf0982, on Apr 1 2008, 08:57 PM, said:

16. We talked and shes very serious about it. Its not that i ever seen it happen in my school before. I love her to death but i dont know if its a bad or good idea.

yea. 16's alitte on the young side to be talking about engagment. hey, maybe im wrong. maybe you guys are the 1 in a 1,000 couple that stays together and gets married, but in general its WAY too early to be talking about that stuff. if you guys do end up getting married congrats......and i want and invitation to the wedding...lol. :laugh:
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#1105 User is offline   gameystar333 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PYROPAINTBALLER

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

I need to vent

So on friday we had a sub that no one wanted to listen to so they all did there own thing messing around some of us were just killing time. Eventually someone started messing around with the remote for the projector because it has a lazer pointer. Eventually they gavr it back to the sub and now it is missing again everyone seems to think that someone stole it. I don't knoew if anyone did, but if it doesn't "show up" then HE WILL FAIL EVERYONE IN THE CLASS this is a required classand it is the one class that I will actually pass with ease I will pass all of the others but this one is that is so eaisy that if I have to take it again I will go insane and well, that is bad. Now I think that if I fail the class that is easier than all of the other ones I am taking I will make who ever stole the thing pay.

Apperently "pictures" of the sub were taken and now that has affected many people that didn't do anything.

This post has been edited by gameystar333: 01 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

guy "How come you guys didn't arm the bomb"
aimforthetrash "because we all died"
my crowning forum achhivement
Feedback here soon.
I support Mike and TechPb. Put this in your sig if you do too.

#1106 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

View Postdarkwolf0982, on Apr 1 2008, 06:57 PM, said:

I think Romeo and Juliet did something similar. We all know how that ended...

#1107 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:20 AM

View PostSaltandVinegar, on Apr 1 2008, 11:23 PM, said:

I think Romeo and Juliet did something similar. We all know how that ended...

They lived happily ever after! :dodgy: :ghillie:

#1108 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:37 PM

I would suggest waiting a while. Once you guys get out of high school a lot of things could change. If anything you guys could get engaged but make it a long engagement and don't get married until at least 18. You guys have plenty of time and it is always better to break off an engagement rather than get divorced. Just give it some time.

View Postgameystar333, on Apr 1 2008, 09:08 PM, said:

I need to vent

So on friday we had a sub that no one wanted to listen to so they all did there own thing messing around some of us were just killing time. Eventually someone started messing around with the remote for the projector because it has a lazer pointer. Eventually they gavr it back to the sub and now it is missing again everyone seems to think that someone stole it. I don't knoew if anyone did, but if it doesn't "show up" then HE WILL FAIL EVERYONE IN THE CLASS this is a required classand it is the one class that I will actually pass with ease I will pass all of the others but this one is that is so eaisy that if I have to take it again I will go insane and well, that is bad. Now I think that if I fail the class that is easier than all of the other ones I am taking I will make who ever stole the thing pay.

Apperently "pictures" of the sub were taken and now that has affected many people that didn't do anything.

I doubt the teacher can fail anyone because of something like this. If they tried you could take it to the principal and if you provided proof of homework assignments completed along with test results there is no way the school would allow it to happen. If the teacher tries to pull anything go to the principal, then go to the school district. They will make sure the right thing is done. You cannot be punished for something you didn't do.

#1109 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:14 PM

View Postluckyxtreme, on Apr 2 2008, 02:37 PM, said:

I would suggest waiting a while. Once you guys get out of high school a lot of things could change. If anything you guys could get engaged but make it a long engagement and don't get married until at least 18. You guys have plenty of time and it is always better to break off an engagement rather than get divorced. Just give it some time.

It would be kind of cute... living in their parents home for two years, then probably having to live in it some more. Then you guys will probably get sick of each other, and bitter fighting will ensue. :dry:

#1110 User is offline   black hawk down 

• Group: Banned #17
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN SNIPER YAY

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:39 PM

^ ha ha what salt said

Group: Banned #17

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First