Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1036 User is offline   Pitbull330 

• "The Worlds Greatest Game"
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Pitbull330

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:47 AM

i wonder how many of you would ask how, if i told you that Im 20 yrs of age and my wife does not care on how much i play paintball and that she supports me on everthing that i do. dont get me wrong i do, do everthing for her but i have been with her for 3yrs. she great but... she has been wantin an english bulldog that cost $4600, i mean we have the money but should i buy it or not, i could buy a new car with a $4600 down payment. Plz Help should i buy the dog or not?

This post has been edited by Pitbull330: 23 March 2008 - 08:48 AM

#1037 User is offline   Taconesrock! 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:49 AM

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood ;)

Oh, and you were married since you were 17?

#1038 User is offline   Bone37 

• The Chicago 37th S.P.S. Heavy Gunner
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Bone37

Posted 23 March 2008 - 09:07 AM

I'm trying to be a good boyfriend... :laugh: last night we went to a French restaurant, the food was good but the whole dinner took almost 2 1/2 hours.:evil: That is way too long to sit in an uncomfortable fancy butt restaurant.
I felt so out of place! :laugh:

Oh yeah, when they brought the bread the butter was ice cold and didn't become usable for at least 15 min.
Cold butter! I mean really!

This post has been edited by Bone37: 23 March 2008 - 09:10 AM

Posted Image

37sps.com

#1039 User is offline   Pitbull330 

• "The Worlds Greatest Game"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pitbull330

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:33 PM

View PostTaconesrock!, on Mar 23 2008, 08:49 AM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :dodgy:

no just got married, been with her since i was 17. but be side the point should i get that dog 4 her

#1040 User is offline   Taconesrock! 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

I think so, but it's up to you.
I mean if she ever gets whiney about you playing paintball or anything *hint hint* you can say "I bought you the puppy!" :wub:

#1041 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

View PostPitbull330, on Mar 23 2008, 04:33 PM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :D

no just got married, been with her since i was 17. but be side the point should i get that dog 4 her

I love dogs, but dogs are not for everyone.

What you can look forward to with a puppy:

1) Sleepless first few nights
2) Endless cute picture
3) Crap and pee in the house, until it's house broken
4) Someone who is always happy to see you, regardless of what you have or haven't done
5) Endless worry that the dog will break its chain, and run away

Along with others. I would say if you have the money, have the desire, and know what to expect, get the dog.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#1042 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 24 March 2008 - 09:07 AM

View Postluckyxtreme, on Mar 21 2008, 01:47 PM, said:

View PostKontract Killa, on Mar 20 2008, 04:20 PM, said:

hmmm...... 69.....lol. anyway, well, more hell has been unleashed with my crazy ex. now she is texting my frind and calling him all the time. not just any friend, my BEST friend!!!! he has not answered any of them, yet. The thing is, he got two text messages the other day. I had forgotten her number, so i was with him when he decided to call it to see who it was. No body answered. That morning, she calls him back like two times wanting to know why he called! she knows damn well why he called! anyway, she has called him like 5 times and he is sick of it. I talked to one of her friends today, and she has no idea why she is doing it. I think its to try to cause some trouble between my friends and me. She always did like to talk to him more..... think goodness we have this code of honor that if one of the guys is dating the girl, you dont speak unless spoken to and say no more than you have to. this prevents hard feelings. anyways, anybody have any ideas why she would do this crap?

Who really knows why girls do anything? I still don't know why my wife does some of the things she does, lol.

Mayeb she is just trying to cause problems, or maybe she likes your friend. Depends how old and mature she is really. She could just be playing some kind of game to make you jealous. I would just act like I don't care if I was you. You probably don't anyway though, so....

refer to this email i got. it helps. lol.

"NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't do It.

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you. Do not question, or faint; just say you're welcome. I want to add in a clause here: This is true unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" in this case, for that will bring on a "whatever").

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying screw YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has asked a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to # 3."

"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#1043 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

View PostAshrak, on Mar 24 2008, 11:44 AM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :D

2) Endless cute picture
4) Someone who is always happy to see you, regardless of what you have or haven't done

Along with others. I would say if you have the money, have the desire, and know what to expect, get the dog.

Ashrak now that i think about it (totaly off topic) have you ever read the Eragon or Belgarid Series? one of the two (i forget which one) has a character called Ashrak in it.

#1044 User is offline   Ashrak 

• Precipice
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

View PostSTAZ211, on Mar 24 2008, 02:14 PM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :P

2) Endless cute picture

Ashrak now that i think about it (totaly off topic) have you ever read the Eragon or Belgarid Series? one of the two (i forget which one) has a character called Ashrak in it.

Yes I have read Eragon (and Eldest). I haven't heard of the Belgarid Series. I know the Inheritance Trilogy has the Ra'zac. I picked my name from Stargate SG-1. See Ashrak.
Alea iacta est ~ The board is set, the pieces are moving.
~ Like the leaves of the forest when Summer is green, That host with their banners at sunset were seen:
Like the leaves of the forest when Autumn hath blown, That host on the morrow lay withered and strown. ~ Destruction of Sennacherib

~ Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the American states a man who more cordially loves a union with his country than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the United States Congress proposes; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America. ~ Thomas Jefferson (modernized)
Summertime Blues

#1045 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2008 - 07:11 PM

View PostAshrak, on Mar 24 2008, 06:14 PM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :)

2) Endless cute picture

Yes I have read Eragon (and Eldest). I haven't heard of the Belgarid Series. I know the Inheritance Trilogy has the Ra'zac. I picked my name from Stargate SG-1. See Ashrak.

cool. i was refuring to Ashrak the Murgo (im pretty sure it was in the Belgarid series now that i think about it). if you liked eragon and eldest, deffidently read the Belgariad series (its has 2 parts. the Belgariad followed by the Malloreon. each has 5 books, making it 10 books total) i think it rivals, and may even be better than eragon and eldest. it starts out alittle slow, but its the only series ive ever read where each book is better than the one before it. i highly recommend the whole series if you like to read and like that kind of book. its an amazing series that i think alot of people would enjoy if they would take the time to read it.

#1046 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:03 PM

View PostPitbull330, on Mar 23 2008, 09:47 AM, said:

i wonder how many of you would ask how, if i told you that Im 20 yrs of age and my wife does not care on how much i play paintball and that she supports me on everthing that i do. dont get me wrong i do, do everthing for her but i have been with her for 3yrs. she great but... she has been wantin an english bulldog that cost $4600, i mean we have the money but should i buy it or not, i could buy a new car with a $4600 down payment. Plz Help should i buy the dog or not?

I would, if it will not put you in a financial bind, then why not. However, there are other dogs that would be just as good if not better for much cheaper!

My wife and I make deals, she spends money on scrapbooking and I spend the same amount on paintball. Before she had scrapbooking as a hobby it was a pain to do anything like paintball. Now that she is happy with her hobby, I can be happy with mine!!

BTW congrats on just getting married!! If you are 20, then you are the same age I was when I got married. However, i was only with my wife for 9 months before we got hitched.

This post has been edited by luckyxtreme: 25 March 2008 - 02:04 PM

#1047 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:21 PM

View PostSTAZ211, on Mar 24 2008, 08:11 PM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :dodgy:

2) Endless cute picture

cool. i was refuring to Ashrak the Murgo (im pretty sure it was in the Belgarid series now that i think about it). if you liked eragon and eldest, deffidently read the Belgariad series (its has 2 parts. the Belgariad followed by the Malloreon. each has 5 books, making it 10 books total) i think it rivals, and may even be better than eragon and eldest. it starts out alittle slow, but its the only series ive ever read where each book is better than the one before it. i highly recommend the whole series if you like to read and like that kind of book. its an amazing series that i think alot of people would enjoy if they would take the time to read it.

I read the Inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr coming soon) and I thought they were really good. I would put the Harry Potter and Shannara series above them though. Is this Belgariad as good as Shannara?

Oh and I love the 9 things a woman says thing, it is so true!

Also something you can look forward to with a puppy: (I know because I have 2 4 month old Lab mixes)

Constant chewing
Jumping up
Getting in to things they are not supposed to
Digging up the yard

I suggest that if you do get the dog, get a training puppies guide book and use a treat based system. Also they are expensive but worth it, buy an electronic fence. I prefer the wireless system. Ever since we got this I dont worry about my dogs getting outside of the yard.

#1048 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

View Postluckyxtreme, on Mar 25 2008, 05:21 PM, said:

View PostSTAZ211, on Mar 24 2008, 08:11 PM, said:

Well, I would... keep her in a good mood :happy:

2) Endless cute picture

I read the Inheritance series (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr coming soon) and I thought they were really good. I would put the Harry Potter and Shannara series above them though. Is this Belgariad as good as Shannara?

Oh and I love the 9 things a woman says thing, it is so true!

Also something you can look forward to with a puppy: (I know because I have 2 4 month old Lab mixes)

Constant chewing
Jumping up
Getting in to things they are not supposed to
Digging up the yard

I suggest that if you do get the dog, get a training puppies guide book and use a treat based system. Also they are expensive but worth it, buy an electronic fence. I prefer the wireless system. Ever since we got this I dont worry about my dogs getting outside of the yard.

the series i said (IMO) surpass anything that i have read, including Harry Potter, The Inheritance, and many other books. but thats just me, you may think different. either way i highly recomend it.

#1049 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

I hate it when people abuse the quote button and don't cut down the amount of posts in their quote. You don't need to display a convo 5 quotes ago to keep the guy understanding what you are responding to.

/rant

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#1050 User is offline   STAZ211 

• PipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

^sorry my bad