Special Ops Paintball: My AK-A5 Romanian Krinkov Project - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My AK-A5 Romanian Krinkov Project This is just a thread for my work in progress pictures.

#1 Guest_Tommy Towne_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

This is my first 3 photos in my AK-A5 Romanian Krinkov Pro

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  in_progress.jpg (67.43K)
    Number of downloads: 32
  • Attached File  2.jpg (48.68K)
    Number of downloads: 21
  • Attached File  3.jpg (67.22K)
    Number of downloads: 22

#2 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

so give us details?

looks like your not buying one of the premade kits for this
are these actually Ak parts?
whats the final idea of this?
do you think Ironman2 will be good?
why cant man ever truely satisfy the urge to itch?
how is that forgrip secured?

dammit im a curious little kitten
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#3 Guest_Tommy Towne_*

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:52 PM

Oh sorry I left off details.
I bought a genuine Romanian AK47 furniture kit from http://www.redstick-firearms.com It was $25. it came with the bottom foregrip, top foregrip, stock and hand grip (I won't use the hand grip but I do plan to file down my egrip and paint it to look similar to the ak grip)
First thing was the front of the a-5 was too big to fit the bottom foregrip so I took a metal file to it and made the sides that hold the barrel in the front flush to the rest of the marker. then I cut the mp5 looking piece off of the bottom in the front because it extended too far but the little bit that sticks out is . (sorry I don't know accurate names) I will post close up pictures of the modifications I made.
Then I started on the AK bottom foregrip. I drilled, filed, sanded, and cut until I could get it all to fit up tight, snug and straight.
I plan to post pictures along the way in the construction of this custom marker. I will also post details in future posts.
Attached File  norm.php.jpg (28.45K)
Number of downloads: 14 Attached File  images.jpg (2.34K)
Number of downloads: 3
My end product is going to be a mix between these two Krinkovs and since I have a stock now I am going to figure out a low budget way of mounting it for fun. ( I have a very good idea for it I will share when I do it)
I also have an apex that I will make a suppressor shroud for and a Palmer stabilizer and LPK I will hide in a custom banana magazine.
I will post each step.

#4 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:27 PM

View PostTommy Towne, on Feb 10 2010, 08:52 PM, said:

Oh sorry I left off details.
I bought a genuine Romanian AK47 furniture kit from http://www.redstick-firearms.com It was $25. it came with the bottom foregrip, top foregrip, stock and hand grip (I won't use the hand grip but I do plan to file down my egrip and paint it to look similar to the ak grip)
First thing was the front of the a-5 was too big to fit the bottom foregrip so I took a metal file to it and made the sides that hold the barrel in the front flush to the rest of the marker. then I cut the mp5 looking piece off of the bottom in the front because it extended too far but the little bit that sticks out is . (sorry I don't know accurate names) I will post close up pictures of the modifications I made.
Then I started on the AK bottom foregrip. I drilled, filed, sanded, and cut until I could get it all to fit up tight, snug and straight.
I plan to post pictures along the way in the construction of this custom marker. I will also post details in future posts.
Attachment norm.php.jpg Attachment images.jpg
My end product is going to be a mix between these two Krinkovs and since I have a stock now I am going to figure out a low budget way of mounting it for fun. ( I have a very good idea for it I will share when I do it)
I also have an apex that I will make a suppressor shroud for and a Palmer stabilizer and LPK I will hide in a custom banana magazine.
I will post each step.

Sounds cool :rolleyes:

#5 Guest_Tommy Towne_*

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:58 PM

I went to a metal store picked up some aluminum rod a and plate from their remnants tables. I spent 4.80 and have all of the hardware for my top and bottom forgrip plates, fake gas tube, and top and bottom rails.
Score!!
I will post some pictures as soon as I get them cut up and drilled.

#6 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

I did a similar thing with an A5 FAL project. Used real parts and fabricated the rest from metal scrap and pipes... they always turn out great, and yours looks to be a one of a kind job... I dont see too many Romanian Aks.
The Free 19th.

#7 Guest_Tommy Towne_*

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:43 PM

can I see pictures of your project?

#8 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image
started

Posted Image
final

The handguard is a Tapco FAL, and the ported tube up top has a gas piston in it that you can see. Used a metal mop handle for the gas tube, and had it powder coated by a friend. Thestock is SO manufacture, but the mag is mil issue.
The Free 19th.

#9 Guest_Tommy Towne_*

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

Nice

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users