Special Ops Paintball: Kingman MR2 Mods - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kingman MR2 Mods I have a kingman Mr2 and i'm looking to buy a sniper kit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lokeyo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:51 AM

I Have a Kingman MR2 and wouldl ike to get some information about a Sniper kit or any other mods you guys can recommend I'm new to the sport and got that one last year I'm also looking for an Agitated loader the gravity one can't keep up also looking to buy a remote HPA tank what would be the best
recommendation for the upgrades i want to get
Panama 507
"There are too many things to think about but nothing to worry about"

#2 User is offline   SO-BraveDog 

• my phone# 1-773-509-5027 :]
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:X7Sabre

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

View PostLokeyo, on Apr 24 2008, 02:51 PM, said:

I Have a Kingman MR2 and wouldl ike to get some information about a Sniper kit or any other mods you guys can recommend I'm new to the sport and got that one last year I'm also looking for an Agitated loader the gravity one can't keep up also looking to buy a remote HPA tank what would be the best

i know that special ops sell stocks for the mr2 or mr3. not sure. how fast does you marker shoot. if its close it 18bps or more i would get a halo b hopper as for the tank it depends of how much you shoot. if you shoot alot, get a bigger tank. also get a carbon fibre tank. are you useing the stock barrel, if so get a better barrel
Let All Snipers Unite Under One Banner
(Stealth, Patience, Honor)
Official Sniper #1
I'm a christian paintballer - Isaiah 40:31
Sp-1 Owner #1
SP-1 Sabre/Sniper

#3 User is offline   Lokeyo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:09 PM

View PostSO-BraveDog, on Apr 28 2008, 01:56 PM, said:

View PostLokeyo, on Apr 24 2008, 02:51 PM, said:

i know that special ops sell stocks for the mr2 or mr3. not sure. how fast does you marker shoot. if its close it 18bps or more i would get a halo b hopper as for the tank it depends of how much you shoot. if you shoot alot, get a bigger tank. also get a carbon fibre tank. are you useing the stock barrel, if so get a better barrel

25bps is what it says for the tank I'm looking at carbon fiber n2 I'm still using the stock barrel there are so many treads about barrel length that I don;t know which on to choose its say that anything over 16" is a waste os air an money but they also said that the longer barrel would lower noise levels but how long would be good enough to lower noise and at the same time be accurate.

thanks for the info I have a home made vest 6+1 but don't think the carbon fiber tank would fit on it it fit the 20oz an there is still plenty of room but the carbon fiber seems more bigger than the room my vest offer...

Sorry about my grammar english is a self taugh language for me

This post has been edited by Lokeyo: 28 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

Panama 507

#4 User is offline   125blackfire 

• Stock Class
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:125blackfire

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

thanks for the info I have a home made vest 6+1 but don't think the carbon fiber tank would fit on it it fit the 20oz an there is still plenty of room but the carbon fiber seems more bigger than the room my vest offer...

i swear too god man you are my twin. i have a 6+1 home made vest, and it only holds a 20 oz co2 tank or smaller... is it possible if you post up a pix of your vest? ill post one of mine. I'm curious too see what it looks like.
The black of the shadows will hide the awesome fire power of 1BPS about hit you!
http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homev3

#5 User is offline   alphablacktactical 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:thakillas

Posted 29 April 2008 - 06:20 AM

for the mr2 it is rated at 25bps but i would have to see that to believe it. as for a sniper ,myself "sabre", i would do either a apex or a 16' barrel. take the magazine off the gun an run a air-thru stock, q-loader or wat ever kind of loader u prefer, an a tri-pod for the gun. an a scope. if u use a vest i would invest in a remote line for your air. if u are on the ground alot the removal of the magazine an the air-thru will really help.

This post has been edited by alphablacktactical: 29 April 2008 - 06:22 AM

#6 User is offline   Lokeyo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:33 AM

View Postalphablacktactical, on Apr 29 2008, 07:20 AM, said:

for the mr2 it is rated at 25bps but i would have to see that to believe it. as for a sniper ,myself "sabre", i would do either a apex or a 16' barrel. take the magazine off the gun an run a air-thru stock, q-loader or wat ever kind of loader u prefer, an a tri-pod for the gun. an a scope. if u use a vest i would invest in a remote line for your air. if u are on the ground alot the removal of the magazine an the air-thru will really help.

I was just reading about bps and it says full auto will go about 14bps to get to 25bps yopu will have to walk the trigger pretty fast on single fire mod.
I have a remote line with it will take a look on the apex 16" barrel.

Thnaks for all the help ya'll
Panama 507

#7 User is offline   Lokeyo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 April 2008 - 11:48 AM

Posted Image

I'm thinking about doing this to my Mr2 what u guys think I got a Red dot sight and can't see trough it unless i make an off set rail to go on the current rail i have

This post has been edited by Lokeyo: 29 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

Panama 507

#8 User is offline   alphablacktactical 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:thakillas

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:55 AM

the red dot scope will only work good if you get the raised carring handle from spyder to raise the dovetails up higher so you can see through it when you have your mask on.

#9 User is offline   killamenjaro 

• The Ghillie Man
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:killamenjaro

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:13 PM

hey all you really need, or what i do with my mr1 is just stock, 14" barrel, remote line, and ghillie, oh and might want to think about going with the q-loader, it's worth it, really.
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" -William Shakespeare

#10 User is offline   InterceptorMR2 

• Scenario Extremist
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:THE COMMIE

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

hey listen, if you have any questions about MR2 mods, ask me, or go to the spyder forums. ( www.spyder.tv/forums ) I have an account with the same name on there, believe me there are some crazy modders on there, and I'm actually in the middle of a project for my MR2. oh and by the way, MR2 on full auto is only rated at about 12 bps, 25bps on semi if you can get your fingers to move that quickly... so if you are lookin for a sniper kit, I definetly suggest goin onto the spyder forums, then once you've registered and such, post a thread or find a guy named Slim & Shady, hes a hardcore crazy sniper. I think he may also have an account here though, check that first. oh yeah, and If you are really interested in real "sniping" i highly recommend the BT Apex barrel. its great for long shots.

This post has been edited by InterceptorMR2: 12 May 2008 - 06:29 PM

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!

My tactical SVD styled MR2

#11 User is offline   Lokeyo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:47 AM

This is what I did to the stock and now I can use my red dot with my mask on
Posted Image

About the Qloader killamanjaro I need about a month but is a sure thing need a barrel as well went playing last sunday and no accuracy whatsoever it might as well be the paint I was using storaged on my closet since last summer

thanks for the info InterceptorMR2 i'll take a look at it tonight at home can't at work

This post has been edited by Lokeyo: 14 May 2008 - 07:58 AM

Panama 507

#12 User is offline   badsniper1986 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:badsniper1986

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

View PostLokeyo, on May 14 2008, 07:47 AM, said:

This is what I did to the stock and now I can use my red dot with my mask on
Posted Image

About the Qloader killamanjaro I need about a month but is a sure thing need a barrel as well went playing last sunday and no accuracy whatsoever it might as well be the paint I was using storaged on my closet since last summer

thanks for the info InterceptorMR2 i'll take a look at it tonight at home can't at work

I have an Apex Barrel and I love it. I think I am actually going to try the Smart parts 20" tactical.
"Always keep your face towards the sun, so shadows fall behind you."
http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...w.asp?id=123905

#13 User is offline   InterceptorMR2 

• Scenario Extremist
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:THE COMMIE

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

yeah man you're fine with the middle bar cut off on teh stock, thats what alot of people do. Get an apex, i have one too and they are amazing.
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!

My tactical SVD styled MR2

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users