• You cannot reply to this topic

RAP4 Dmag Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

There here. 70 for the kit. Mag well and 10 mags.
http://www.rap4.com/...upgrade-package
repugno nex est morior inritus

#2 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

Didn't I already spend seventy dollars on a mag kit from these buttholes? Now I have to spend another 70 on the mag kit for the mag kit?

Once again, I am so pissed off they didn't just make the dmags compatible with the existing mag well. They probably didn't even have the decency to fix the mag detent issues when the redesigned it for no reason.
"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   oldhunter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:smoke guarde

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Oh thats not even the best part. Thay arent even relising the differnt mag well kits at the same time. That one is for the mkp. April for the mkv. May for the mk5 a t68.

I gave up on the demags some time back and put the marker back to hopper. Keept it int the knew shales, as it lookes better then the old ones I have. I just figerd someone on here would like to know.
repugno nex est morior inritus

#4 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

oldhunter, on 04 March 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Oh thats not even the best part. Thay arent even relising the differnt mag well kits at the same time. That one is for the mkp. April for the mkv. May for the mk5 a t68.

I gave up on the demags some time back and put the marker back to hopper. Keept it int the knew shales, as it lookes better then the old ones I have. I just figerd someone on here would like to know.

So, same as they did with the pre-release of the original mag kits.

I was never really counting on them. I wouldn't want a throw away mag anyway, I was really just hoping they'd be durable enough to reuse anyway. But once I heard they were going to require ANOTHER kit FOR the kit to use them I gave up. And that was a long time ago.

I can't go back to hopper. No way. I've been waiting too long for this, and now my marker is too streamlined to go back to the cyclone sticking out the side f***ing me up when I'm trying to cut corners to the left! I originally ordered two kits, so I just use the two mags I have with my marker, and don't use the back up much anyway. Limits me to 40 rounds, but I used to run a 28ish ball tac-cap to keep my field of view clear, so I'm used to making my shots count anyway.

Aside from that I'm still planning on buying up used mags just as soon as I find some and have the money.
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

I now you have a lot invested in your a5, but have you seen the scarab arms tgr2?
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#6 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

Cuy'val Dar, on 11 March 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

I now you have a lot invested in your a5, but have you seen the scarab arms tgr2?

I hadn't. Just checked it out.

It's a basically the same concept as RAP4's T68. Too long, though. They both are. Air out the rear is a no go in my book.

Wow, I really like their magazine design though! And the price is decent!
Now that is a properly designed magazine! It's designed to be carried the way magazines are supposed to be carried! Upside down! With the flared floor plate, and that detent looks like it would not be spilling ball all over the damn place when you turn it upside down, unlike the cRAP4 mags.

On the subject of air though, I like what they did with the air on FN Herstal's 303.
It's basically a paintball gun purpose made for law enforcement for crowd control, they use pepper balls in it, probably rubber balls and other ammo types too. It's got a tommy gun looking drum mag that I'm not too fond of. But they mounted the air off to the side of the barrel. Which means it's not adding length to the gun since it's mounted where the length already is. Can't shoot the gun without a barrel so that length is just stuck there co2 bottle or not. So no interference.

Kind of like those air mounts they make that look like M203 grenade launchers. If I didn't plan on also using a stubnose barrel that's actually exactly what I'd do with my air. Although I could do without dressing it up to make it look like a grenade launcher that I don't actually have. Just slap a handgaurd on the thing so I can hold it without freezing my hand off!

But since I do plan on using a stubnose that's out. Slap the stub on there to save 9 inches of barrel length at close quarters, and damn, there's still 9 inches of air cylinder sticking out there anyway. Same problem as rear mounted air with a folding stock, completely defeats the purpose. Could mount the air off to the side of the gun, but then the stock wouldn't be able to fold if it's on one side, and the gun would just be getting way too wide if it's on the other. So, hopefully, I'll be able to mount the air in my stock somehow and run a flexi-air line to the tombstone so I can still fold it. That's the ideal...
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users