• You cannot reply to this topic

Rec prep and packing What you need when doing outlaw Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   dextonik 

• Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:21 AM

Also have everybody bring food and drink, even playing outlaw in the woods when its 110 + outside still can cause dehydration/heat exhaustion.
friends and I all usually pitch in for couple boxes of pizza and whatever else we might want to eat. Also another important thing besides the air paint tools and Marker or course is a first aid kit. seeing that its an outlaw game It's smart to have one with you stuff happens.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW

#17 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

I can agree with a first aid kit. I gotta teach my team to use an epipen because my brother is allergic to bee stings and I'm first aid trained from JROTC and that comes in handy when you do outlaw
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#18 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

see the problem with where me and my friends outlaw, its not really 4x4 friendly.. for 1, the place is between 2 rail roads, a pretty wide creek on one end, and gated industrial complex. 2, even IF there was a way to drive in, the terrain is too rough to get a large 4x4 in there.. and 3, the easiest way to get to the area, is through a park.. which most of us really dont like the idea of going into the park with our markers (even if they are in gear bags) cause if we some how managed to get stopped were looking at losing our markers and possibly a hefty fine which is just not worth the risk.. we usually opt to go in the other way, which is a hell of a hike holding your gear bag...

now on the upside.. my friends recently discovered this place where they can off road.. (its not a legit place but my friends usually do a good enough recon before they enter a place, and they say there is not a single no trespassing sign) and after looking at some of the footage they slapped up on youtube, and google earth, the place looks pretty good to do some woodsballing.. so i've been itching to check that place out for a while now..

i kinda wish i never did move few years ago... we use to sit on a few acres next to a Forrest preserve, had a barn and what not as well.. ohh how i miss that place..
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#19 User is offline   bigsal39 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

i go out with my nike book bag i keep 1000 rounds on me (very conservative) and my 20oz on the gun and 9 oz in the bag Also i keep an extra barrel (14in j&j) in case i need to switch out. i take water and pop tarts (those keep you moving). I keep tools and rags in the front pocket and oil in the smallest pocket mask in the big pocket, and that is it.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users