Special Ops Paintball: Offset hopper for standard feed necks - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Offset hopper for standard feed necks

#16 User is offline   rebaler 

• One bullet can change history...
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:rebaler

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

one, I never called my self a expert or claim to be one
two, this statement:
"As for the "stronger plastic" issue, I think I addressed that in the previous post..."It would also have to be a bit thicker than normal on the "larger" side". You apparently didn't read that part. I've thought this whole thing through fairly extensively, almost to the point of building prototypes myself, just to have an offset hopper that everyone seems to think is available, but really isn't. At least not one that I would consider truly "offset"."

okay I was addressing your stronger plastic issue that was excatily what I was referring to!!! re read my post before posting next time! Sorry I didn't say thicker , but thats what I was talking about...

a hopper wouldn't need to be thicker or stronger in a certain spot more then another spot.

also I wasn't calling you a noob...

theres a difference between noob and NEWBIE, okay sorry for insulting you if I did...

I won't say anything else in till you can tell me if you were talking about the 'feed neck' that is factory installed on a MARKER
or if you mean when you look at a HOPPER all by its self... the tube that the balls drop out of.

I didn't mean to insult you or anything. The way I read your post I wasn't sure if you meant like making the gun so the feedneck is to the left or right of the gun OR, making a hopper so the majority of the hopper is hanging out over open air on the left or right or left of the gun.

When I read other peoples posts in this thread they were talking about the factory making the feedneck sit off to the side like on the x7.

edit:
Posted Image

This post has been edited by rebaler: 02 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

...no one can make people freak out like a sniper... unless compared to a sniper gunner... lol one case of paint one kill....

#17 User is offline   agurish 

• Team Member: Exiled Souls
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AGURISH

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:23 AM

Ok... Once more for the masses.....

I AM *NOT* REFERRING TO THE "FEEDNECK" ON THE MARKER! I am referring to the "feedneck" or tube, or whatever the part is called on the hopper itself. I am aware they make "offset hoppers" that fit on the Cyclone feed on a Tippman, I'm referring to ones that'll fit on the "standard feedneck" on a "regular marker".

Thanks.

Hope this clears some confusion up.

-AGURISH
My Feedback Thread
Need a fan in your mask? Click Me!
Death Before Dishonor
Beware of Scammers in Renton, Washington

A liberal CNN reporter once asked a Marine sniper "What do you feel when you shoot your target?" The sniper shrugged and responded matter-of-factly, "Recoil."

#18 User is offline   rebaler 

• One bullet can change history...
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:rebaler

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

see, Thats what I thought I was just trying to tell people that in my post when you thought I was insulting you!

one of my friends had a cheap 15 balls a second eltro hopper and it was offset I won't see him for 2 weeks but if you wish I can try finding out what type of hopper he has...
...no one can make people freak out like a sniper... unless compared to a sniper gunner... lol one case of paint one kill....

#19 User is offline   agurish 

• Pip

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:24 AM

That would be great... Just the manufacturer, or model name would be enough for me. I can research it for myself from there.

-AGURISH
My Feedback Thread
Death Before Dishonor

A liberal CNN reporter once asked a Marine sniper "What do you feel when you shoot your target?" The sniper shrugged and responded matter-of-factly, "Recoil."

#20 User is offline   agurish 

• Pip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:00 AM

Still waiting....

-AGURISH
My Feedback Thread
Death Before Dishonor

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users