I3 mask lenses Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:41 AM

Forgive me if I sound like a noob.

Itís time to replace the lenses in my Dye I3. So I went looking at Action Village. I noticed they have 3 different types of lenses: Thermal, Dytanium, and Dytanium thermal. Hereís the kicker, the product description on all three reads the same

Gives the player the ultimate vertical and horizontal peripheral vision
All Invision lenses have perfect optical clarity, setting an improved standard in visual performance
This lens will fit the Invision, I3 and I3 Pro

So I try good ole google, and search and end up at the dye web site, and for the life of me I cant seem to navigate the site and get any useful information off of it. I donít know if this means I just used bad key words or what.

Can any one tell me what the difference is between these three lenses?? Which is better for the least amount of fogging and condensation?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Erndogg

#2 User is offline   LoD 

• Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:05 PM

If you look at the picture of the lenses, they are different colors. That is pretty much the only difference as far as I can see.

Edit: Have you taken your lense out yet? I own an I3 myself, and trust me... they are a pain to take out.. I actually cracked my stock lense trying to remove it to clean it. Perhaps I did it wrong, but I swear I was following the instructions at the time it cracked... Just be patient with it... And try to remember how you removed it and put it back on for future use... Cause trust me... its a pain... Have fun and good luck.

This post has been edited by LoD: 05 October 2007 - 12:08 PM

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma

#3 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:14 PM

I taken them out a few times as well. It is a pain, but I usually do it at home before hand, so it doesnt bother me to much.

Color isnt much of a factor right now atleast....I am just trying to figure out if its worth the extra cash to drop on some of the lenses with the big wording.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users