Special Ops Paintball: WGP Trilogy Sport for $69.95 on ActionVillage - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WGP Trilogy Sport for $69.95 on ActionVillage Amazing deal! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Yakkers 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

http://www.actionvil...om/010-189-0014

Trilogy Sport autocockers are on sale for $69.95 at actionvillage.com, a great deal considering they were originally in the $120 area. I just picked one up and wanted to spread the news so you guys can take advantage of this!

#2 User is offline   Sheriff Matt 

• GI Matt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sheriff_Matt

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:37 PM

They're down to 59.95 now

#3 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

This is because they are crap and not much better than buying a spyder.
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#4 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:22 PM

View Postheadhunter2, on Mar 27 2009, 12:17 PM, said:

This is because they are crap and not much better than buying a spyder.

Would make for a cheap sniper though... How are they crap (jw)?

#5 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

I owned one and ran it off HPA like you are suppose to and the thing never worked right. The built in 3 way leaked and the ram would get stuck. The marker was made to be a cheap cocker. It has very few upgrades and you can not change the 3 way at all. In my opinion it is not a very good marker. Oh and mine hated the cold weather. Even with HPA it would not function right in the colder months (and thats North Carolina weather where winters are like 30 degrees at the lowest).
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

#6 User is offline   Pheonix250 

• Rec Rookie - POP *snick*
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:PHOENIX250

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

View Postheadhunter2, on Mar 27 2009, 04:13 PM, said:

I owned one and ran it off HPA like you are suppose to and the thing never worked right. The built in 3 way leaked and the ram would get stuck. The marker was made to be a cheap cocker. It has very few upgrades and you can not change the 3 way at all. In my opinion it is not a very good marker. Oh and mine hated the cold weather. Even with HPA it would not function right in the colder months (and thats North Carolina weather where winters are like 30 degrees at the lowest).

Are you sure? I'm sure that the Trilogy Sport was designed for Co2, as it has an expansion chamber and is valved/springed differently. The Trilogy Competition/Pro however are designed for HPA.

Dunno why practically everyone bashes trilogies. I have a competiton as my primary (and only) marker, and it runs beautifully. Never had a single problem with it other than a bum detent. There are still many different upgrades you can get, just check the trilogy resource thread. I've heard said that although it is integrated, the 3-way has one of the shorter pulls out of any. Cheap, yes, but effective? Very.

Automag, 2k3 Autococker, Trilogy Comp. Sniper

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users