Special Ops Paintball: selling working 2003 autococker+extras - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

selling working 2003 autococker+extras Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   crispytweek 

• i are teh paintball
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:crispytweek

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:18 PM

since i got my pirahna working again im selling my 2003 autococker because i dont have the time anymore to keep it tuned. im selling everything for 250 i will list everything that comes with it.

2003 auto cocker with a 32 degrees sticker in the place of the wgp sticker
on the auto cocker is an inline reg from and the rest of the cocker is stock parts.
internal auto cocker parts kit- everything u need to replace all the internals i do believe.
it has a spyder threaded barrel setup i couldn't remove this when i bought it someone attached an autococker to spyder threaded system so its set up for spyder/pirahna barrels if u can get it off that works too
3 auto cocker barrels 1 is a 2 piece the other 2 are 1 piece barrels 1 is 10inch the other is 12 inch and the 2 piece is about 12-14 inches
i will throw in either a 12 inch .690 spyder barrel or a 16 inch 32 degrees whisper barrel with spiral porting both barrels are in excellent condition u choose which one u want.
about 7inchs of front line tubing to replace any breaks in your hoses.
and it has an auto cocker feed neck clamp that i bought for it that can be taken off it wasnt pressed into place so u can remove it for easy cleaning.

the gun is currently shooting 360 fps it needs to be turned down and it needs to be timed again correctly i just dont have the time anymore for it but my loss is ur gain!! so for all that u pay $250. i might accept a trade for it too depends on what u would trade.

if u want to see what it looks like there are pics on my brigade page http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade...s/paint%202.jpg that will take u to one of the pics right there u will get everything u see minus the halo backman hopper.

if u have any questions please feel free to contact me through emails on here i will try to respond as fast as possible but i currently have limited access to the internet so it may take me a while. payment can be either through paypal or check or cash, if u pay through paypal or check i request that they clear before i send the marker. if u want to check me out on ebay i have an account on there with a score of 87 and 100% positive feedback my name on there is burntuck2 if u would like to look me up.

#2 User is offline   crispytweek 

• i are teh paintball
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:crispytweek

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:56 PM

bump**

#3 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:01 AM

Not to spam... but the base gun is going for 75 new. I'd drop price a bit.
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

#4 User is offline   Twobit27 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:izzie2709

Posted 26 October 2007 - 03:10 PM

trade u a tippman and 20 bucks plus shipping (he's right 250 is a little much)

lemmie know

thx

twobit

ONE SHOT ONE KILL, THAT HOW WE DO THINGs -SNIPER

OUTSIDERZ PAINTBALL PINK RULz

Feedback +2/0

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users