• This topic is locked

What to do with wipers Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   aquateenjunkie 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:aquateenjunkie

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

hey were did u find that buck scent balls i have been looking all over.
Chuck Norris, a cotton candy filled twinky and Aquateenjunkie walk into a bar. The building then immedietly explodes because it cannot contain that level of awesomeness.

Battlefront Paintball

Team Total Resistance

#17 User is offline   OICU812 

• OICU812
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sturmbock

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

Unload and when he raises his hands to call himself out... unload on his hands.

This post has been edited by OICU812: 27 March 2009 - 11:42 PM

#18 User is offline   Dusty Dee 

• aka DIRT
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DustyDee

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:54 PM

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/buck-lure...d=1&ref=439

Here's a link to the buck lure scented paintballs.
Dirt
That's pronounced Dirte

98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14" barrel
collapsible stock

#19 User is offline   Tribs 

• Real men use 12 grams
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

Call them out. It's a pita to get someone out with a pump, and to have someone go and wipe that hit is downright disrespectful.

#20 User is offline   Perinhawk 

• Will Work for Paintball Cash :)
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Perinhawk

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:51 PM

:) They won't wipe your shot if they don't know where it came from :ghillie:

All joking aside, I'd keep shooting them until they indicate they're hit (I have a semi so I can't/don't light people up). Wiping hasn't really been a problem at my field, nor the new field I just played at. I guess I go to good fields...

This post has been edited by Perinhawk: 13 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

"Paintball is my art, and your mask is my canvas"- Me
Addicted to Paint

#21 User is offline   mass destruction 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

Bunker the living crap out of them, or if I'm on their team and I saw, watch as I shoot them myself.
(quote-Iron Eagle) This is why my preferred way of death is strapping a bomb to myself, walking into PETA HQ and detonating it.
(Quote-weltmaker2000) I don't call my guns pumps. I refer to them as euthanizers of the stupid.

#22 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

I either tell them to get out if they're on my team, or send a burst of 5 or 6 balls at them the second time. I'll unload if there are two or more though. Literally unload around 50 or 60 shots. Assuming they aren't too close.
-Ty

#23 User is offline   aquateenjunkie 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:14 AM

you see i dont care if they are to close. if they cant follow the rules and the feild desent have strict policies and punishments then it is your job to be a ref in play and deal with it yourself. if they take 10 or so balls point blank then they most likely wont do it again. i wont think twice about walking strait up to a wiper and putting 10+ balls into him at a distance of 5 feet. word will get around realy quick the wiping=massive pain. he will tell his buddies and his buddies will tell their buddies.

i just delt with a wiper yestuday. i had my ghilllie on and i put one round into his front pod pack( a clearly visable hit) and he looked down and around and took a rag out and wiped it clean. i let loose about 20 rounds to the back of his thighs and when he put his arms up i put about 5 shots in his oh-so-tender ribcage.

i dont care for wipers, they are the scum of the earth.
Chuck Norris, a cotton candy filled twinky and Aquateenjunkie walk into a bar. The building then immedietly explodes because it cannot contain that level of awesomeness.

Battlefront Paintball

Team Total Resistance

#24 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mercy

Post icon  Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

man, what a question. But for the record, asking the paintball snipers is probably a smart idea seeing as how we run into the problem all the time when we're out in ambush.

Personally, I refuse to play with cheaters. Down right won't do it. But when that's not an option I choose to play at fields that have great refs. One of those fields in Texas is Austins Xtreme Paintball. But seeing as how you don't have the luxury of your choice of fields, I'd say shoot people around refs who are aware of what you're doing. Most refs think paintball sniping is hilarious when you can pull it off well. And if that doesn't work then shoot people in spots that are hard to wipe (like the shoulder blades, lens (that may be frowned upon if you're playing with kids so practice some good sportsmanship yourself), or their hair. And if that doesn't work, full auto might lol

Truth be told, cheating kills this sport. This is a game that requires sportsmanship. You may not be able to control what others say or do but that doesn't make it any less your responsibility to man up and admit that you're out. Stooping to their level and cheating yourself isn't worth losing your integrity. It's really sad that we need refs to weed out the cheaters more so than to help with the hard questions of the game.

Funny, maybe that's why every year I see fewer new players enter our sport?

If you're out, call yourself out. If you need a paint check, then ask for one. If the losers want to wipe to make themselves "winners", avoid them. It's just not worth it. :(
Jeremiah 29:11 "His promises fulfilled"

#25 User is offline   TyTy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

View Postaquateenjunkie, on Mar 29 2009, 09:14 AM, said:

you see i dont care if they are to close. if they cant follow the rules and the feild desent have strict policies and punishments then it is your job to be a ref in play and deal with it yourself. if they take 10 or so balls point blank then they most likely wont do it again. i wont think twice about walking strait up to a wiper and putting 10+ balls into him at a distance of 5 feet. word will get around realy quick the wiping=massive pain. he will tell his buddies and his buddies will tell their buddies.

10 balls at 5 feet is rediculous and dangerous. You're obviously losing your temper in this hypothetical situation and don't have the mental maturity to deal with a cheater. Are you even allowed to advocate dangerous behavior on these forums?
-Ty

#26 User is offline   TyTy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

This is for aquateenjunkie...

9. Encouraging or starting posts on generally "unsafe" acts in general or regarding paintball (playing with out approved eye/face protection, shooting objects other than paintballs from markers etc, stories of vandalism or causing people harm with paintball markers) or in general will NOT be tolerated! Serious offenses of this rule will result in immediate banning from our forums.

There ya go,
-Ty

This post has been edited by TyTy: 29 March 2009 - 04:21 PM

#27 User is offline   aquateenjunkie 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

View PostTyTy, on Mar 29 2009, 07:19 PM, said:

This is for aquateenjunkie...

9. Encouraging or starting posts on generally "unsafe" acts in general or regarding paintball (playing with out approved eye/face protection, shooting objects other than paintballs from markers etc, stories of vandalism or causing people harm with paintball markers) or in general will NOT be tolerated! Serious offenses of this rule will result in immediate banning from our forums.

There ya go,
-Ty

ah you see, you are takeing that out of context.

i did not not encourage or start a post relating to stories of vandalism or causing people harm with paintball markers. if beeing shot multipletimes at a pointblank/5 foot distance is overly dangerous then paintball wouldnt be in existance. i get shot worse on a regular basis.

they are paying to play paintball, that is, paying to shoot people and be shot at. NOT CHEAT. since these people do not understand the concept of exactly when it is their time to walk to the deadbox, i let them know.

do not knock my " mental maturity" because i handle cheaters diferently then you do.

this is for tyty.

"5. Keep it friendly. No flaming or trash talking or abusive language. No derogatory comments about any forum members race, age, sex, religion, sexual preference, or opinions will be tolerated. We expect you to behave to the best of your ability. It's okay to disagree and debate an issue, it's another to flame and attack other members."

maybe you should think before you open your mouth and insult people. i dont know what i did to you, but i dont take kindly to people insulting me without a cause.

Battlefront Paintball

Team Total Resistance

#28 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:27 AM

View Postaquateenjunkie, on Mar 16 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

ouch that sucks man.

well in my noob days i would either unload on him or wipe the next time i got shot. but i realized that even if it is justified it still looks bad on me.

but that was over 5 years ago. now i either unload on him, or more usualy walk up to him and put a three round burst in the nuts. that way he most likely wont do it again, and all of his little cheater buddies wont either.

View Postaquateenjunkie, on Mar 29 2009, 09:14 AM, said:

i just delt with a wiper yestuday. i had my ghilllie on and i put one round into his front pod pack( a clearly visable hit) and he looked down and around and took a rag out and wiped it clean. i let loose about 20 rounds to the back of his thighs and when he put his arms up i put about 5 shots in his oh-so-tender ribcage.

i dont care for wipers, they are the scum of the earth.

View Postaquateenjunkie, on Mar 30 2009, 02:18 PM, said:

h you see, you are takeing that out of context.

i did not not encourage or start a post relating to stories of vandalism or causing people harm with paintball markers. if beeing shot multipletimes at a pointblank/5 foot distance is overly dangerous then paintball wouldnt be in existance. i get shot worse on a regular basis.

they are paying to play paintball, that is, paying to shoot people and be shot at. NOT CHEAT. since these people do not understand the concept of exactly when it is their time to walk to the deadbox, i let them know.

do not knock my " mental maturity" because i handle cheaters diferently then you do.

this is for tyty.

Enjoy your vacation, both of these acts are not part of the game. I don't give a damn "if you get shot worse" fact is shooting a player"after he raises his arms to hit a tender spot" isn't "part of the game" it's you behaving like an immature butt.

#29 User is offline   TyTy 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

TyTy says "LOL."
Eh, I definitely know I wasn't flaming or insulting. I'm sticking up for the integrity of not only the game/sport but the paintball crowd as well. Besides, if my comment was supposed to be insulting you would have seen the word "mamma" in there somewhere. :laugh:
-Ty

#30 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

Score one for the space monkey! :D I hate cheaters as much as anybody, but playing in an unsafe manner just lowers yourself to their level.
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users