Special Ops Paintball: Upcoming Outlaw Woodsball Games - Special Ops Paintball

• (85 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Upcoming Outlaw Woodsball Games Toms River, Ocean County, NJ Area Rate Topic: ***** 10 Votes

#1216 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

View PostSnakeman007, on Nov 11 2007, 10:26 PM, said:

{you can supply a proof of insurance? } -YUP-

{meens nothing in court} -UMMM..YEAH, IT DOES-

{this is new good for you guys, i rember the days of no crono playing with this crew} -YUP, IN ADDITION THERE WILL BE A MASK INSPECTION-

#1217 User is offline   Wolf998 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:23 PM

Hey all, it looks like we are going to ice the games for the holidays and then pick up after our Jan scenario in SC. I will return everyone's PMs closer to the date we pick. Thanks all and have a good holiday season.
North Atlantic Special Operations Group
Public Relations Officer

#1218 User is offline   Soldier of God 

• Dagger
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Soldier of God

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:37 PM

wooohooo, SC or bust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Mike Magdalene AKA Soldier of God
N.A.S.O.G. - Dagger

#1219 User is offline   Wantedman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:16 PM

ohhh cool: I'm going to go toooooo!!!!! I'll look for your banner

#1220 User is offline   Snakeman007 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:19 AM

View PostAnimal Mother, on Nov 12 2007, 04:47 PM, said:

{you can supply a proof of insurance? } -YUP-OK PROVE IT

{meens nothing in court} -UMMM..YEAH, IT DOES- LOL PB FIELDS GET DRAGED INTO COURT ALL THE TIME WITH WAIVERS. SOMONE GIVING YOU SOME BAD ADVICE . AS DO SKI SLOPS AND BALL PARKS .. READ THE BACK OF A TICKET

{this is new good for you guys, i rember the days of no crono playing with this crew} -YUP, IN ADDITION THERE WILL BE A MASK INSPECTION-

BTW WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR MAIN CORE OF GUYS ? CHEATER OAK AND THEM ? WHY DID LIKE 20 GUYS QUIT? THEY WERE FUN GUYS TO PLAY WITH.

#1221 User is offline   Wantedman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:55 PM

Where is the game? Witch field will the SC. north vs. south be held at ?

This post has been edited by Wantedman: 20 December 2007 - 09:08 AM

#1222 User is offline   Wolf998 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:26 AM

View PostSnakeman007, on Dec 12 2007, 09:19 AM, said:

BTW WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR MAIN CORE OF GUYS ? CHEATER OAK AND THEM ? WHY DID LIKE 20 GUYS QUIT? THEY WERE FUN GUYS TO PLAY WITH.

Unfortunately about 6 months ago there was a falling out with a core member of players over the direction of the team. We hope that people do remember the good times and not just the bad. So goes the life cycle of a team I suppose. Mistakes happened, but we wish them the best of luck with their new team.

On a more cheery note, more information about the next private game at the end of january will be posted when the date gets closer.

This post has been edited by Wolf998: 19 December 2007 - 04:28 AM

Public Relations Officer

#1223 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:55 PM

:laugh:

#1224 User is offline   Wicked x World 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wicked x World

Posted 25 December 2007 - 08:23 AM

{meens nothing in court} -UMMM..YEAH, IT DOES- LOL PB FIELDS GET DRAGED INTO COURT ALL THE TIME WITH WAIVERS. SOMONE GIVING YOU SOME BAD ADVICE . AS DO SKI SLOPS AND BALL PARKS .. READ THE BACK OF A TICKET

There was like 20 of us that actually quit snake man. When we all left there was only Steve left. You could always play in his backyard with him if you'd like.
Adam.
Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team

#1225 User is offline   Wolf998 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:31 AM

Unfortunate comment that does not deserve a response other than to wish the former members well in their new endeavors.

I do hope such comments will not be viewed negatively on our current membership and/or our current games as I am sure that no one who reads these boards are interested in old dirty laundry.

We welcome anyone who wants to play in our in our nice "backyard" which includes 25-30 acres of a 150 acre farm land (wooded portion) zoned and insured for all the usage which was described previously is welcome as per prior invites and prior attendees.

As I stated by PM to the people that have inquired, more information about the next game will be posted in mid-Jan when everything from the holiday season calms down.

This post has been edited by Wolf998: 27 December 2007 - 12:01 PM

Public Relations Officer

#1226 User is offline   Snakeman007 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

View PostWolf998, on Dec 27 2007, 08:31 AM, said:

Unfortunate comment that does not deserve a response other than to wish the former members well in their new endeavors.

I do hope such comments will not be viewed negatively on our current membership and/or our current games as I am sure that no one who reads these boards are interested in old dirty laundry.

We welcome anyone who wants to play in our in our nice "backyard" which includes 25-30 acres of a 150 acre farm land (wooded portion) zoned and insured for all the usage which was described previously is welcome as per prior invites and prior attendees.

As I stated by PM to the people that have inquired, more information about the next game will be posted in mid-Jan when everything from the holiday season calms down.

cool where is this new field and do you sell paint or air ?

View PostWicked x World, on Dec 25 2007, 08:23 AM, said:

There was like 20 of us that actually quit snake man. When we all left there was only Steve left. You could always play in his backyard with him if you'd like.

wow why did all ya leave?

#1227 User is offline   SniperX69X 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SniperX69X

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:30 PM

View PostSnakeman007, on Dec 27 2007, 08:25 PM, said:

its nothing. just a difference in views and whatnot.
Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball - ITSPB

Cooper - Ratello

#1228 User is offline   Snakeman007 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:20 AM

View PostSniperX69X, on Dec 27 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

well i guess but for 20 guys to leave its much more than nothing ?

#1229 User is offline   SniperX69X 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SniperX69X

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:39 AM

View PostSnakeman007, on Dec 28 2007, 07:20 AM, said:

View PostSniperX69X, on Dec 27 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

well i guess but for 20 guys to leave its much more than nothing ?

i mean ofcoarse there is drama behind it, but theres no point getting into that, its over and we're all men here, no need to be immature about it and binge on the past. to sum it up we all wanted the team to go one way and they wanted the team to go another way, so we went our seperate ways.

This post has been edited by SniperX69X: 28 December 2007 - 05:41 AM

Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball - ITSPB

Cooper - Ratello

#1230 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:00 PM

View PostSniperX69X, on Dec 28 2007, 07:39 AM, said:

i mean ofcoarse there is drama behind it, but theres no point getting into that, its over and we're all men here, no need to be immature about it and binge on the past. to sum it up we all wanted the team to go one way and they wanted the team to go another way, so we went our seperate ways.

This is by far, the most mature post that you have ever written.

Thanks Coop. :P

Share this topic:

• (85 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users