• You cannot reply to this topic

T9 Stock Replacement need one Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:03 PM

I've been looking around online for a replacement stock that'll fit on my T-9. It doesn't have to be the "stock" stock, I just need one that will fit the mount on the back of the T-9. How it broke is a long and somewhat funny story, maybe for another time.... anyway does anybody know where I can pick up the stock, or what I should look for? I appreciate it. Thanks!
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#2 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:43 PM

Contact Tripwire at the Tib website forum, he is also on here but mostly there...
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users