• You cannot reply to this topic

Super Car Thread Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• Computer Tech & Love Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASSASIN2213

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

I couldn't really see a thread here already for car owners/lovers to discuss, rant, and in general, talk about cars.

So to start I just purchased a Titanium Gray, don't be fooled it's silver, 04, 6 spd RX8 with 56K miles last month and have been loving it since. It hasn't been running in about a year due and has changed dealerships a couple times, not surprising since I live in ND and the winters here aren't the best to say the least. :laugh:

So i've been slowly changing it and getting the car in good running shape, changed ignition system, tranny oil, getting new brakes, battery, alternator and much more to keep me busy. Personally I am planning on getting this car autox ready in about 2-3 years after I KNOW it's not going to bite me. So that's where i'm at with cars.

Anyway, what does everyone else own?
04 RX8 is my baby

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

I own the ultimate vehicle: FEET!

Hoping to get a car in the next 3 years. It sucks being unemployed. But I'm hoping to start school in September and become a paralegal.

I'd love to get a Tesla S at some point, but for now I'm looking for something small and cheap. Something like a Chevy Cruze.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3 User is offline   Assasin2213 

• Computer Tech & Love Guru
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASSASIN2213

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:42 PM

View PostPuzuma, on 07 June 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

I own the ultimate vehicle: FEET!

Hoping to get a car in the next 3 years. It sucks being unemployed. But I'm hoping to start school in September and become a paralegal.

I'd love to get a Tesla S at some point, but for now I'm looking for something small and cheap. Something like a Chevy Cruze.

That would be awesome! I've read a decent amount of the tesla and from what I've heard and seen it's much better than what I imagine. It even got a 5.4/5 crash rating, if I'm correct. I would like to get one as well, maybe when an updated model comes out.

http://theoatmeal.co...s/tesla_model_s
04 RX8 is my baby

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users