Posted Image

edit - oops wrong forum thought i was under camo not tactics >.>

This post has been edited by `Scar: 30 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

#2 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

I do not know the answer to this, but is this actually a hood? Or does it just cover your mask. I mean to say does it go over the back of your head and stuff.

Thanks.

#3 User is offline   dc0518 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:B.I.G. D

Posted 31 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

nope.. its supposed to cover ur whole mask but tha lenses.. thas how i made mine fit

#4 User is offline   `Scar 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

Okay so i have it on there right its just my mask?

#5 User is offline   Mercy of Spades 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mercy

Post icon  Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:28 AM

no that's not exactly right. The only thing wrong is that the front of the hood is hanging down way to low and doesn't cover the mask.

The way I made mine was first; you put a couple of layers of the leaves all over the hood but especially around the lense and then put it on the mask to see how it looked and where it needed to be tweaked.

Second; I fixed the trouble spots and then used a few zip ties and fastened it on only the front of the mask (makes it easy to put on and adjust, trust me on that lol) but i pulled the front flap of the mask all the way up to the lower brim of the lenses and fixed it going over the bridge of my "nose". Now you may be saying "That doesn't work! It leaves my neck easily visible!", well that's true but if you take extra leaves and have them hang own the from and back of the hood (kinda like a big beard and dreadlocks) untill they touch your chest and back then they'll blend in great with the rest of your suit. And it'll help mask the shape of your head and shoulders.

Third; Cover the hood with a couple more layers of leaves until you're confident with what you got. Remember that if you don't believe in your own camo then neither will they lol

Got anymore questions? It took me a dedicated 16 hours to completely build my AG and feel comfortable with it. And it IS worth the effort. I had so many people laughing and knocking on me for looking like a wookie when i stepped out on the field but at the end of the day those same guys were asking me to join their team. Crazy stuff lol Good Choice

This post has been edited by Mercy of Spades: 01 February 2009 - 12:31 AM

Jeremiah 29:11 "His promises fulfilled"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users