• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm So Sick of This Forum... Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#76 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:On the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:09 AM

View Poststeve holt!, on Aug 30 2007, 01:07 AM, said:

View PostZach_attack, on Aug 30 2007, 12:49 AM, said:

PBN > SO

wait...which is that? id that PBN better or SO better?....i should have paid more attention in class. :P

I always learned it that the opening to pointing to the bigger/better one... But ive seen it other ways.
PBN is greater than spec ops

#77 User is offline   steve holt! 

• You know, for kids!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:steve holt!

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:12 AM

psh! how dare you?! why? ST is boring, except religion/philosophy and STPhoto, now there is some fun! STphoto is insane, if you post even moderately good pics, you will have you head chopped off.
SO is awesome!

#78 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:On the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:45 AM

View Poststeve holt!, on Aug 30 2007, 01:12 AM, said:

psh! how dare you?! why? ST is boring, except religion/philosophy and STPhoto, now there is some fun! STphoto is insane, if you post even moderately good pics, you will have you head chopped off.
SO is awesome!

I enjoy not being banned for putting "*"s instead of using the swear filter. I enjoy being able to tell someone atleast "You fail"
I also enjoy the random nature of ST. St has lots of people on late at night. SO has about 20-50 at the most :P
PBN: Currently Active Users: 856
SO:118 and 112 of those people are guests
I just prefer PBN over SO thats it.

This post has been edited by Zach_attack: 30 August 2007 - 01:48 AM

#79 User is offline   steve holt! 

• You know, for kids!
  • PipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:50 AM

good point, the lounge is kinda active tonight though.
btw i hate the "...fail" look for my short rant somwhere in ST.
edit: i do so enjoy no swear filter.

This post has been edited by steve holt!: 30 August 2007 - 01:50 AM

#80 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:51 AM

View Poststeve holt!, on Aug 30 2007, 01:50 AM, said:

good point, the lounge is kinda active tonight though.
btw i hate the "...fail" look for my short rant somwhere in ST.
edit: i do so enjoy no swear filter.

By now its in the lost depth of the ST ocean

#81 User is offline   steve holt! 

• You know, for kids!
  • PipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:52 AM

HA!HA! i think it was as soon as i hit "post reply"
btw i take back the lounge being active tonight, we are the only two on. (plus one guest)

#82 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:55 AM

I was gonna say how can it be active with 6 members online lol

#83 User is offline   steve holt! 

• You know, for kids!
  • PipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:03 AM

lol, it was last time i looked at it, but the i refreshed it lol.
edit: damnit! we need a late night thread! stupid people getting them closed!

This post has been edited by steve holt!: 30 August 2007 - 02:04 AM

#84 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:04 AM

refreshowned

#85 User is offline   bman7888 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:bman7888

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:59 AM

View PostLONGBOW, on Aug 28 2007, 07:06 PM, said:

Well I joined this forum because it was a friendly place and a great "vibe" came out of it. Now I can barely say a word without being flamed or fought with...It's knid of sickening how this forum changed. It seems you can't post your opinion. I thought that was the point of the forum...It seems the only places I can post are the B/S/T, Sniper HQ, The Lounge, and the Marker Gallery...So those are the only places I will be posting from now on until they are plagued...Just my rant I'm not posting this for sympathy just posting it so people with power realize there is a problem and can hopefully fix it and turn it into the forum it used to be...

welcome to the internet
"the best things about books is that sometimes there are really pretty pictures"

#86 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

Although I liked Spec Ops, they are gettign ridiculous.

I understand keeping a forum under control, but its WAY to uptight. For example: if you say 1 OT thing in a specific thread [SOHO, Pump discussion] you get the thread closed. Absolutely retarded. We all talk about paintball, but maybe we want to opinions of those who we post with most? Maybe I want to get GWAC's, shadow lords, Mikes, etc opinion is SOHO, without the opinions of other members. I am more comfortable with those in the specific forums.

PBN may be to be con trolled a little, but at least they let you get a little OT without closing a freaking thread. All those pages in SOHO, and because 1 guy wants to show other SOHO members pics, the whole thread gets banned. Absurd.
<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#87 User is offline   Epic Change 

• XAPB.com
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:48 PM

View PostAlan, on Aug 30 2007, 03:40 PM, said:

I understand keeping a forum under control, but its WAY to uptight. For example: if you say 1 OT thing in a specific thread [SOHO, Pump discussion] you get the thread closed. Absolutely retarded. We all talk about paintball, but maybe we want to opinions of those who we post with most? Maybe I want to get GWAC's, shadow lords, Mikes, etc opinion is SOHO, without the opinions of other members. I am more comfortable with those in the specific forums.

PBN may be to be con trolled a little, but at least they let you get a little OT without closing a freaking thread. All those pages in SOHO, and because 1 guy wants to show other SOHO members pics, the whole thread gets banned. Absurd.

I agree soo much, I got the PDT1 closed because I posted a puppy saying i'm sorry.

Fv2
Hello everybody. Im back.

#88 User is offline   steve holt! 

• You know, for kids!
  • PipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

View PostAlan, on Aug 30 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

agreed, it seems some mods here are a little more uptight than at PBN, there are certain types thread that if we start one we will be banned here.

#89 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

That's it. I quit.

You people do nothing but cry and moan about how things are being run here. No one is forcing you to log in. No one is forcing you to read or post.

You idiots want freedom to post and say whatever you want yet the second someone posts an opinion counter to yours you freak out. You want threads to discuss highend markers or pumps and use those threads to talk about crap that belongs in the lounge. You refuse to post in the lounge because you want JUST certain opinions. You know what? talk them them on IM. How hard is that? Oh right. I forgot. This is the internet, IQ and common sense not required. "Look ma! I'm on line and I can be ab absolute numbnut to everyone and they have to take, but god help them if they do the same to me! I'll throw an e-fit then go kill people at school!"

You want total free run of a forum? GO SET YOUR OWN UP. Other members here have. They've all said the same stupid crap, "We're not gunna have no rulz! You kin sez wut u want!" You know what? after 2 or 3 weeks of listen to infantile bullcrap from the members there, they suddenly have rules to follow. "Please don't swear, Please keep on topic, please post in the proper sub forums".

You want to talk about politics, religion, drugs? Topics PROVEN to start fights not only online but at dinner tables and in the street? Why should we believe that TEENAGERS are capable of being civil with these topics when you guys haven't even proven to be civil over " Do you like my marker?"

If the staff decided to go psycho and close EVERY thread that went slightly off topic there wouldn't be much left open. We get that topics evolve and people chit chat. Problem with the big threads like SOHO and Pumps is that it quickly devolves to something that should ONLY be in the lounge. Why should I spend 2 hours a day reading every post in those threads trying to keep it from going bad?

You don't want the flaming cesspool of crap that is PbN but you don't want the staff here to do their jobs? There are forums out there that are by far and a way more strict than here. But you people have your heads so far up your own backside you can't figure that out.

You don't like it here? SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE. You want things to change here? CHANGE YOURSELF.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#90 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:47 PM

Over on PBN last night I made a thread "Does the pope wear a funny hat?" they just take it as a chance to joke around. Over here if i made the same topic i get banned or warned for "Religious content".
I still like spec ops its just some of the rules I dont like

tl;dr puzuma? :P

This post has been edited by Zach_attack: 30 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users