Special Ops Paintball: Soft goods, tactical gear, airsoft cleanout sale - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Soft goods, tactical gear, airsoft cleanout sale Vintage JT mask inside! Will be added to! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   methusaleh 

• Living the life
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:53 PM

1) If you do not see a photo, or want to see more views of something, just ask. I should be able to show you what you need within 24 hours.

2) Prices include basic USPS shipping (CONUS). Outside the US please contact me for rates.

SO...the more you buy, the cheaper I can ship for, so I can take a few dollars off the final cost if you buy more than one item!

3) I accept PayPal, check, or money order. All checks will be held until they clear all banks.

4) I have feedback on various paintball forums as well as approximately 15 years on eBay and over 1700 positive feedback on eBay (zero negatives). If someone wants references I can share my eBay username by private request.

5) That said...everything is being offered here before eBay vultures get it. I am willing to accept offers and make someone a fair deal. I would rather see these items go to people I know rather than eBay. Make an offer!

CATEGORY 1: PAINTBALL/AIRSOFT ITEMS:

1985 dated JT Whippersnapper Mask, found buried in my parents' garage, used but in very good condition, still has good foam! This was my brother's and he used it perhaps three times. I sold one of these NIB on eBay for $90 a few years ago; I could not find any sold recently so I have no idea of the value. How does $35 sound? If not, make an offer! I originally priced these at $50 but received a PM from someone who was very helpful and pointed out a more reasonable asking price.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Coyote replica SAPI vest, with DAPS (aka "angel wings"), groin protector, etc. Appears to be new with just a couple smudges here and there, as if it was crammed into a box. Received as part of a trade so I do not know its true history. No markings that I can see. $60.

Posted Image

Airsoft magazines, unmarked, I am absolutely clueless about these, I do not play airsoft and received these as part of a trade recently. Let them speak for themselves. Free if you pay shipping, just take them, they are yours!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CAT 2: MILITARY ISSUE (OR POSSIBLE ISSUE) ITEMS

USMC issue IFAK case, in coyote, used with markings, 100% serviceable good condition. $15
Posted Image
Posted Image

Coyote pistol mag pouches, one double by Blackhawk, two singles by SDS, I think they are new except one of the singles is used. $24 for all of them, or $10 for the double and $7 for each single...or let's make a deal!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Woodland Marpat stretchy hood, received as part of a trade recently, unsure if it is issue or commercially-made, appears in new or near-new condition, stretches to fit most people, bottom portion swings downward away from your face with just a flick of the finger if you want it that way. Weighs almost nothing. $7.
Posted Image

Coyote M4 magazine shingle, by SpecOps, new, with PALS loops on front to add grenade pouches, etc. $20.
Posted Image
Posted Image

USMC desert digital helmet cover, Replica? (Unstamped), not sure if it's for PASGT/ACH/MICH, seems larger than most ACH/MICH covers. $7.

This post has been edited by methusaleh: 21 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

#2 User is offline   methusaleh 

• Living the life
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:09 AM

ADDING...
BE Stingray II, with hopper and hardside case. Works fine, tested 10/23/10! An old loaner I've been meaning to get rid of. Basically "free, you pay shipping", I am asking $25 (shipping will cost a bit due to the large case...unless you don't want the case, in which case the price will be lower).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users