Special Ops Paintball: General Rants/Girl Problem thread - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

General Rants/Girl Problem thread Rate Topic: -----

#286 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

  • The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 200
  • Joined: 23-February 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Blair, Wisconsin
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:25 AM

Dehumidifiers work great. And only take a few hours.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.
0

#287 User is offline   Ace-014 

  • Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 537
  • Joined: 21-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dam Neck, Virginia
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

View PostEpic_Fail, on Aug 16 2009, 10:25 AM, said:

Dehumidifiers work great. And only take a few hours.

But I don't know where I can find any...


AND Frag!! Gawd Damnit!!! I just got into a big argument with my mom about getting a job...BITCH! Apparently I blame her for not being able to get a job this summer? No! I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying that there wasn't a way I could get a job this summer given the options you gave me. Frag! it! Maybe I am lazy, unmotivated, irresponsible, but I don't give a flying Frag! as of now! All those things are reversed when I find something I think is worth doing! You just haven't given me the option to even attempt to find something worth doing! Hmmmm, now that I think about, maybe I SHOULD blame you.

Not only that, but you say I shouldn't blame people for my only inability to get a job and be responsible (even though I wasn't, though I definetly should've) but when it comes to WHY I might be like that, you pin it on my Dad everytime! WHAT THE HELL??? You must be GOLLY GEE WILIKERS blind!!! Take a look at how you're trying to raise me, and see WHY I might be like this. DO IT, I DARE YOU!

:dry:
/rant
Official SpecOps FC
0

#288 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

  • 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 759
  • Joined: 31-May 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ponchatoula Louisiana
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

i blame television.

one time at new years, i was gunna light one of the "artillery" shells. i put it in my pocket and walked over to the tube to launche it. i grapped it and put it down the tube not realizing my phone was on top. i lit the fuse and backed up. i heard my phone beep because i recieved a text. when i reached in my pocket it wasnt there. the next thought running through my head was ohh crap.... then the shell went off but didnt launch because me fone was in the way. and it blew up in the tube. my fone was in four pieces. it was pretty funny.
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie
0

#289 User is offline   ike123 

  • Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 349
  • Joined: 23-May 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nutty Northside, CA
  • Brigade Name:ike

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

I find Ace's rant funny because it didn't filter a word out, but filtered others...
Paintball isn't my hobby, it's my lifestyle. Go hard or go home.
0

#290 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

  • Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,028
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lexington, SC
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

View PostPistolWhipped, on Aug 16 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Aug 15 2009, 11:11 PM, said:

The sugar in it might keep the resistance of the orange juice up so your phone doesn't short out.....But I would doubt it.


It won't. My sis has killed a LOT of phones in some creative ways. Rumba Energy Juice was her first.

That's going to have a lot of electrolytes in it though lol.
0

#291 User is offline   Becc 

  • Target
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,659
  • Joined: 22-January 07
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Temple, NH
  • Brigade Name:Beccolter

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:32 PM

Rant 1: HEAT EXHAUSTION SUCKS MONKEY BALLS! I swear to god, I drank 3 gallons of water today, had to pee every 5 minutes, and still managed it somehow... paintballing in a field with no shade, in 103* weather and 80-something humidity sucks. Especially after spending all day yesterday in the sun too. After the last game, i barely made it back to the car, thought I was gonna pass out for sure. Think I started drinking to late in the day... walking around, I sure as hell wasnt the only one. Dad and me ended up passing out wate and hosing people down... a couple probably shoulda gone to the hospital. Thats why there are some days ill take the pricker bushes and being tired over full jerseys and caffeine.


Rant 2: Remember the 14yo kid with a crush? I ignored him for 3 days and finally this happened:
"I have a confession 2 make 2 u"
*ignores*
"Danielle will u go out with me. I know that u dont want a relationship but I luv u with all my heart.:-O
Lol and exact spelling too, doesnt even spell out love lmao.
me: no, sorry kid
decided not to be nice anymore, cause hes reall annoying me.
"Well i didnt think that i would work asking u out but i tried"
me: k, im trying to sleep
0

#292 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:11 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Aug 15 2009, 08:04 PM, said:

So during an arguement my mom said that i should "take up drinking" so im not so bored all the time.What great parenting,espicially since im 16 lol.

If only my parents told me that when i was 16 how my life would have changed forever
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#293 User is offline   PistolWhipped 

  • Headshot Specialist
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 206
  • Joined: 09-January 07
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Aug 16 2009, 11:11 PM, said:

View PostPistolWhipped, on Aug 16 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

View PostHeadshotPhantom, on Aug 15 2009, 11:11 PM, said:

The sugar in it might keep the resistance of the orange juice up so your phone doesn't short out.....But I would doubt it.


It won't. My sis has killed a LOT of phones in some creative ways. Rumba Energy Juice was her first.

That's going to have a lot of electrolytes in it though lol.


Not really. It's OJ with a big shot of guarana to get some caffeine in it. Tastes like the cheap OJ from concentrate. Mixes well with vodka. :happy:

Also, Ace, jobs are HIGHLY overrated. I worked just over 30 hours between 1700 Friday and 2100 today, that's a full shift and 2 doubles. I freaking ache and I have NO time to do anything fun.. Seriously, my sister went to a water park and an amusement park Saturday while I worked like a slave to cover the newbies slack so the shift leader could have his weekend off. Of course, my request for last Saturday off (put in a month in advance mind you) was ignored by said shift leader when he made the schedule. Jobs are over-rated, don't be in such a rush to get one.
“You deserve nothing. Remember that.”
Posted Image
My Feedback. +3/-0
0

#294 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

View PostPistolWhipped, on Aug 17 2009, 12:52 AM, said:

Not really. It's OJ with a big shot of guarana to get some caffeine in it. Tastes like the cheap OJ from concentrate. Mixes well with vodka. :happy:

Also, Ace, jobs are HIGHLY overrated. I worked just over 30 hours between 1700 Friday and 2100 today, that's a full shift and 2 doubles. I freaking ache and I have NO time to do anything fun.. Seriously, my sister went to a water park and an amusement park Saturday while I worked like a slave to cover the newbies slack so the shift leader could have his weekend off. Of course, my request for last Saturday off (put in a month in advance mind you) was ignored by said shift leader when he made the schedule. Jobs are over-rated, don't be in such a rush to get one.

Well, the trick is getting a job that doesn't suck.

Ace, just stay away from retail and chain stores and you should be good.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#295 User is offline   Erndogg 

  • Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 563
  • Joined: 09-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:23 PM

View PostPistolWhipped, on Aug 16 2009, 11:52 PM, said:

Jobs are over-rated, don't be in such a rush to get one.


here here....

I wish my boss would get off my back about taking the next two weekends off for a wedding and the bachelor party which the previous manager (we just had a change of ownership, who relieved the previous manger of duties) had granted me approval and made the necessary scheduling changes. I guess I am failing to see what the big deal is, since the shift was covered a month ago (schedules are done a month in advance). So I too, may have to find a new job if he schedules me during those two requested weekends off!
0

#296 User is offline   Legato 

  • AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 8,771
  • Joined: 02-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford, Massachusetts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:13 AM

View PostBecc, on Aug 16 2009, 11:32 PM, said:

Rant 1: HEAT EXHAUSTION SUCKS MONKEY BALLS! I swear to god, I drank 3 gallons of water today, had to pee every 5 minutes, and still managed it somehow... paintballing in a field with no shade, in 103* weather and 80-something humidity sucks. Especially after spending all day yesterday in the sun too. After the last game, i barely made it back to the car, thought I was gonna pass out for sure. Think I started drinking to late in the day... walking around, I sure as hell wasnt the only one. Dad and me ended up passing out wate and hosing people down... a couple probably shoulda gone to the hospital. Thats why there are some days ill take the pricker bushes and being tired over full jerseys and caffeine.


Rant 2: Remember the 14yo kid with a crush? I ignored him for 3 days and finally this happened:
"I have a confession 2 make 2 u"
*ignores*
"Danielle will u go out with me. I know that u dont want a relationship but I luv u with all my heart.:-O
Lol and exact spelling too, doesnt even spell out love lmao.
me: no, sorry kid
decided not to be nice anymore, cause hes reall annoying me.
"Well i didnt think that i would work asking u out but i tried"
me: k, im trying to sleep

i say hit it and quit it.... :happy: He is probably better then Gav.

becc...i luv u wif al mi hart. i hope u want me 2. :-O

ROFL.....god that was hard to type like that.

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT
0

#297 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

  • My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,984
  • Joined: 04-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Abilene, KS

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:47 AM

Danielle i luv u w/ al my <3 wil us mary me? :dodgy:
0

#298 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

  • Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,028
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lexington, SC
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:49 AM

I consistently get 3 and half hours of sleep per night, but only when I have to work 10-12 hours the following day....
0

#299 User is offline   thisissparta 

  • Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,230
  • Joined: 22-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SPARTAAA!
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:50 AM

Headshot, sounds familiar.

Well, it happened. School started today, we had 'orientation'- half day where the teachers tell you what notebooks to do and the administration tell you about the new rules. Fun. I have a good two hours of homework and a birthday party tonight. Then the first 'real' day is Wednesday.

AP Calc and Physics are going to be FUN! :D
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.
0

#300 User is offline   Scouting Sniper 

  • Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 88
  • Joined: 17-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:emerald.kontact

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:58 AM

Rant:
So I was hanging out at my girlfriends house the other day and her older brother and dad were there. They started teasing her, calling her fat, and just a bunch of other crap, to the point where she is about crying cause they are being such jerks. How the heck do you tell your girlfriends dad to knock it off and quit being an ass?
Christian 'Baller

If you are under 16 and pay for your own gear, put this in your signature.

Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
0

Share this topic:


  • (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users