Special Ops Paintball: Bob Long Protege - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bob Long Protege Owners view at the subject Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kavemann 

• Heroes get remembered, But Legends never Die.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Kavemann

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

So I havent been here in quite sometime now, so I have not had the chance to give a review on my bob long protege ( from what I understand is discontinued now). But over all the marker was pretty much what I expected it to be it was pretty fast but when you buy a Timmy you can almost bet your gonna get your moneys worth. The marker is reliable I used in a woodsball game or two as a sniper (noted its not pin point accurate) but then again you dont have to be when your sending 20+ BPS at your target across the way. the paint job was very detailed it hasnt chipped or the protective layer started to scratch off. from what I understand some of these markers paint jobs were not quite up to par, I have used the gun in plenty of speedball matches no matter if i was victorious or not I always left the field smiling with this marker. but like all things it does have its flaws given their isnt many though. for starters you not only should because its recogmended but need to lubricate the markers internals almost after everytime you play with it. I personally like to use marmalade its not too thick but not exactly too thin either. second off theirs nothing really special about the stock board at all but it gets the job done. finally the last flaw I could find with it is now if you need parts for them since their Discontinued they wont be easy nor cheap to find I have located. A few sites that still carry a few parts for them but even then their becoming alittle harder to find. so with all this being said I have given the,
BOB LONG PROTEGE a 8 1/2 - 10 stars
-----------
NO MESS WITH KAVEMANN!

THRILL BILLY #1

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users