• You cannot reply to this topic

Rowen's Soft Goods Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rowen 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Howdy hey folks!

Lots of gear getting posted here and more to come soon.

Not looking for cash offers lower than what's posted. I'm open to trades for any and all gear; however, I'll probably not go for it unless it's in my favor.

PM me for the quickest response. Posts on threads usually don't catch my attention as quickly.

Let's get started!!!

Blackcell Operative V2 Woodland Vest - Camo Green - Size XL - new in package - $50 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Blackcell Operative V2 Woodland Vest - Desert Tan - Size XL - new in package - $50 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Special Ops Scout Vest - Black - unmarked, but roughly L/XL - new in package - $40 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image

Posted Image

JT Team Pants - Grey - Size 34 - no discernible wear, like-new condition - $50 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spec Ops Jersey - Camo Green - Size XL - no discernible wear, like-new condition, purchased from a former Spec Ops employee, camo mesh appears to be zip-tied into place - $25 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spec Ops Cloth Pants - Camo Green - Size XXXXL (4XL) - no discernible wear, like-new condition - $40 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image

Spec Ops Fusion Pants - Acu Camo - Size S - new in package - $30 shipped within the US (Canadians and others outside the US, PM for shipping quote)

Posted Image
Dedicated Utah Paintball Player

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users