• This topic is locked

For 4x4 Truck Lovers here..... Planning my Ranger Build Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gotta change this

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

Ok, so, so far, I've got a 2000 Ranger XLT 4.0L with an auto trans that is, with exception to an AT tire upgrade, completely stock.

So far in my planning, I've decided I'll be swapping the 302 out of an Explorer,
changing to a C4 Tranny,
swapping the front axel out for Dana44's, 4" Sus lift, probably skyjacker +3" Body Lift to make sure I clear the tires.
adding flowmaster super 40,
getting some Mickey Thompson 15x10 M/T Classics with Beadlockers, and 35x12.5 Dick Cepek Crushers
Swapping the seats (Currently 60/40 Bench types) for Explorer Buckets
Taking the jumps seats out to add storage
Adding Overhead Console
Adding a console from an Explorer
Changing the front fenders for fiberglass one that kick out 4" with a 3" rise, and the same with the rear fenders
then adding a Lund Hood Scoop to top it off, along with a tool box in the bed, onboard air, a second gas tank, and fabbing the front and rear bumpers, the front I plan to be a smaller version of a Trail Ready Pre-Runner with winch and the rear Bumper similar to Trail Ready rear bumpers....

I had someone tell me for all the money I'd dump into building the truck I ought to just go buy a new truck.... Why??? I own this one and I'd rather just make it the way I want it. Besides, pulling parts from wrecked vehicles cheapens it up a bit LOL

Anyhow, that's what I've got so far. Anyone have an awsome truck?? Care to share? Didn't I post this someplace else???? Oh well.... :P

This post has been edited by PhunkyMunky: 01 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

#2 User is offline   PhunkyMunky 

• Git'er Done!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gotta change this

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:30 AM

I did make a thread about this..... Oops http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=181811

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users