Special Ops Paintball: Buying Custom Colored Vest Accessories w/o buying the full custom vest - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Buying Custom Colored Vest Accessories w/o buying the full custom vest Can you? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Condition_Red 

• Nar Dralshy'a
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Condition_Red

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

Basically, I was curious if there was a way to order customer vest accessories in say...RED...like you can using the Vest Builder, but without having to order an entire custom vest. I was thinking of picking up an Operative V2 vest in Black and Red pouches would be really wicked. Thanks.
Command Sgt. Boley - aka Condition_Red aka CR-6544 - Lone Wolf/Ghost Flanker Broadsword
proud owner of Bakemono, an AirH0g-modified Katana A-5 Feedback Run for your lives...

#2 User is offline   Twistedpsyche 

• God wills it!!!!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Twistedpsyche

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:20 AM

PM coroner. He can make you anything custom you want.
I've had him make me several items, they even used one my designs for their product line.

So yeah, Coroner can do it for you.

Although red does seem a little silly for woodsball. :wub:
psy·che (sie-kee) n.
The mind functioning as the center of thought, emotion, and behavior and consciously or unconsciously mediating the body's responses to the social and physical environment.
MY FEEDBACK

#3 User is offline   Condition_Red 

• Nar Dralshy'a
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Condition_Red

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:57 AM

I'm planning to put them on a Black vest. But yeah, I get that alot with my Red Profiler.
Command Sgt. Boley - aka Condition_Red aka CR-6544 - Lone Wolf/Ghost Flanker Broadsword
proud owner of Bakemono, an AirH0g-modified Katana A-5 Feedback Run for your lives...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users