Special Ops Paintball: Two Charged with murder in Pensacola. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Two Charged with murder in Pensacola. Vile people..... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Overkillforeva 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:31 AM

Two men were arrested late Sunday on open counts of murder, accused in a home invasion Thursday night that ended in the death of a Beulah couple who were parents of a dozen adopted children.
Advertisement

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan opened a 10 p.m. news conference by announcing the arrest of Wayne Thomas Coldiron, 41, of the 200 block of Yoakum Court in Pensacola.

The sheriff took a brief break to consult with investigators about 20 minutes into the news conference, then returned to announce the arrest of Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr., 35, of the 1400 block of College Parkway in Gulf Breeze.

Earlier, during a 4 p.m. news conference, Morgan reported the arrest of Gonzalez's father, Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Sr., 56, of the 300 block of Palm Court in Pensacola, on a charge of tampering with evidence in the case.

Although Morgan did not mention it at the news conference, Gonzalez Sr.'s arrest report says he admitted to driving the alleged assailants to and from the home of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Morgan said Gonzalez Sr. is believed to have repainted the murder suspects' van, which was recorded by home surveillance tape as it traveled down the long driveway to the Billingses' large and isolated home on Mobile Highway.

But Gonzalez Sr. also told investigators that he drove the van that held his son, Coldiron and "several" other men whose names he could not supply. He has not yet been charged in connection with those activities.

Byrd Billings, 66, and his 43-year-old wife were shot in the couple's bedroom. Eight children, some of whom have Down syndrome or are otherwise disabled, were elsewhere in the house and were not physically harmed. Byrd Billings was shot in the head, according to a law enforcement source.

The arrest report of Gonzalez Sr. says the surveillance video shows three armed, masked people enter the Billings home. Two doors into the residence appeared to have been forced open.

Two of the suspects appeared to be carrying long guns. Nine-millimeter shell casings were recovered during the investigation, the arrest report says.

Discuss...
I am amazed that I spend countless hours on this site yet only post during a small percentage of that time.
Poor newb in need of pumpy goodness. Donations greatly enjoyed!
Orange:The color of Childhood Cancer Light Blue:The color of leukemia. I am a survivor.
I think I love Becc

#2 User is offline   The Toxic 

• Rot Away
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Toxic

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:09 AM

Weird and sick much......

#3 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:47 AM

woah, he was like 15 years older than his wife.
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#4 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:29 AM

sad..
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours