• You cannot reply to this topic

what would you have done Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mitsymi 

• If you need help ill try my best
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:mitsymi

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:04 PM

ok here's the story i just kind of need to vent and get you opinion on it. Ok so i was playin over the weekend at my local field , it was a bunker to bunker field ( you cant get closer than 1 bunker from your opponant.) Me and a friend were in the same bunker supressing a guy in front of us. The ref said that with both of us there we would over shoot him when he came up(i completely understand his logic.) So he told me to move back to another bunker, I complied cause i hate people who fight with refs but when i moved back like the ref requested i felt atleast 15 if not more balls hit me in the back, the neck, legs, and head (6 of them broke) So basically i got out cause of a move i was forced to make by the ref.

So my question is was it right to make me move then call me out for the shots i took while moving? (and yes the opponent was informed not to shoot he did anyway and continued to play after wards)

bryan

#2 User is offline   bryguy27007 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Taste_The_Rainbow

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:07 PM

Nice name, and if the other guy was informed that he shouldn't shoot you, then it shouldn't count. If there was no info transfered, then it would be a hard call.
Farmland Paintball Club, Honor~~Integrity~~Community
ZombieAtak - Maybe he was mad because my gun cost less than that case of paint he just shot at me, and I still got him out.
Aqua_scummm- Oh crap I was so tired last night I forgot to say "Pics or die", so Pics or die.
Legato- To quote Vanilla Ice, "Word to Your Mother".
Commando Kyle- Ugh. I showed up Sunday, and heard tales of "The Pump Group" that was there the day before. You guys made a hell of an impression on the refs... Who was using markers/lipstick knives?

#3 User is offline   delta86 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:delta86

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

on my local field they would have called him out since the ref said to hold his fire tough break
Black Dragon Paintball

#4 User is offline   Ruckus Fox 

• Cutie! ^-^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ruckus Fox

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:52 PM

Hmm...You could have prevented it...But so could the Ref.

If this happens again, tell the Ref "I'll move, as long as you tell them not to shoot me for fair sake of the game." If he doesn't understand your logic, refuse to move...Or atleast I would.

--Ruckus

#5 User is offline   boiler 

• The bad thing about doing nothing, is not knowing when to stop.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:boiler

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:59 PM

It kinda sounds like a suggestion not neccessarily forcing you to make the move. I would have said im good here.
EGO 08 OWNER
ETEK OWNER
ION OWNER

#6 User is offline   mitsymi 

• If you need help ill try my best
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:mitsymi

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:13 PM

View Postboiler, on Jun 14 2006, 06:59 PM, said:

It kinda sounds like a suggestion not neccessarily forcing you to make the move. I would have said im good here.

No it wasnt really a suggestion it was more of a he'll get overshot if he tries to come out, you *points to me*move back to the previous bunker

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users