• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TAC-9 Review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Henchman 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

So, I took the T9 out for the first time today, and I have to say, I absolutely love this gun.
Let's start with the basics. First off, I love that it comes in it's own hardcase, with 3 layers of foam. One of the layers has a checker pattern, that allows you to create compartments, which is what I did. I now have any tools I need, in the bottom, along with the barrel.

Posted Image

And the Gun is on top of the 2nd layer. I have cut a hole in both the bottom, and 2nd layer, so i don't have to remove the feedneck.
I also have modded th gun to have a sidemount, as I find it way more comfortable when usign a remote.

Posted Image

It's accuracy and constistency is great. I got more kills today, than I have ever had. And some of them were pretty tricky too. One was through a small window.
I also used less paint than normal. I actually went home with a bag and a half, using only 2 1/2 bags all day.
For me, after having used an A5, it's what I wanted my A5 to be. Accurate, low pressure, (so I don't have to refill my tank all the time), and very cool looking. And it it comes with all the side rails etc, that you might need or want. So, it may be a bit more expensive than a standard A5, but you won't have to spend a bunch of money on weaver rails etc.
I am going to have to experiment with paint, as I did have a couple of breaks. I was connvinced not to get marbelizers at the paintball store, but RPM Premium balls. Needless to say, I'm getting marbelizers next time.
But it is so easy to clean. Just push the barrel in, twist it, and the whole thing slides out. You have to squeegee then use a swab for the front art of the barrel, as it's too big for the squeegee to clean it.

The feel is great, and if you want to, you can turn it into a pistol. Which takes about 10 secs, as the Stock uses a quick disconnect to remove it, and the front coems off with a singel screw.

Now, I haven't taken it apart to clean it yet, and that does look a little more involved than an A5. But that's not whats important to me.

I have since taken it apart to clean it, and it wasn't a big deal after all.

This really is a very wellmade, well designed marker, worth every penny.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users