• You cannot reply to this topic

Team Positions How many of each? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tacman79 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:tac man

Post icon  Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:24 PM

I'm new to woodsball, and am trying to form a team. What would be the appropriate # of each position obviously other than commander?
TACMAN79

#2 User is offline   REBELS_PEACHZ 

• I have ADD, you wouldn't understand....LOOK A SQUIRREL!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:PEACHZ

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

It pretty much depends on your players. What their strengths/weaknesses are, preferred style of play and how many players you're going to sport. I guess as a base, you'll want at least one guy to get squirrely and run around with his tail on fire (that'd be your "dagger"), another who doesn't mind hanging back to drop the hammer on the Op to allow your guys to move (your "broadsword') and then of course your commander. I think everyone else, at least to start would be the all-around Sabre.

And remember, the positions aren't set in stone, they are just different styles and mentalities of play. If you can rock the paintball world with all daggers or broadswords....or whatever, then that is all that matters. Get out there and play, figure out the positions later. Happy shooting.
Official Sabre #75 If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!
Christian Paintballer
Tippmann Owner's Club #112

#3 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:57 AM

This thread might also give some insight into the question.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#4 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

well, it doesnt matter. my team is me, as the hammer, and my teammate as the sabre/ghost flanker. we have a third guy that we might let join us. i have started a few large teams before, and i think smaller is better. trying to organize people for games, practices, etc. is like having a second job as a secretary. then you get into politics and drama if the wrong personality types find eachother on the team.

keep it small, and choose your teammates carefully. never rush to have someone join.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users