Special Ops Paintball: NV vs UT vs ID TRIAD Challenge!! - Special Ops Paintball

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NV vs UT vs ID TRIAD Challenge!! Nevada Utah and Idaho face off for the fight of their lives!! Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

#121 User is offline   HIT 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

Cool cool. Our team web site is down for some reason, so TECH is taking advantage to make some nice changes. If anyone wants to communicate we can use the old association site until then.

http://www.702reconpaintball.com
http://www.freepower...recon/index.php

Glad to see more Vegas players coming out. I still think Utah will have more players attending this event? It is time we start pushing the other to events for this series to get others involved.

-Paul

This post has been edited by HIT: 30 December 2008 - 12:26 AM

#122 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Danger Dan

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:07 AM

That would be sad if Utah pulls more players than NV. I mean common its YOUR state. Where are all the Pballers?

I think that more NV players will show up than you think. I lot of players just dont communicate with teams and fields.

Whatever the turn out from NV or UT or ID we will just balance the teams and have an AWESOME day of paintball!!!!

#123 User is offline   GBones 

• strapped with gats when you were cuddle'n a cabbage patch
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gbones

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

I'll be down friday night ready to ball on saturday. Dan can you look at my EGO?
Tippmann M98C *sold*
Tippmann A5w/RT *sold*
Smart Parts Ion w/Q-lock,Hybrid rail,Hybrid ASA (work in progress...)
Planet Eclipse '05 EGO w/Virtue board *Traded*
Tippmann A5 (too much to list)
Tiberious Tac8 SOCOM (sidearm)

#124 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

Don't worry Dan, I'm getting my C02 tanks filled tomorrow. Won't have to use your own HPA against you. lol

And make sure to look your best people...:P

Attached File(s)

US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#125 User is offline   Crazy 88's (pigpen) 

• PIGPEN
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PIGPEN

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:52 PM

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on where to park and where teams can set-up their tents. We have designated a parking area prior to the team tent area. It is seperated with yellow caution tape. No one will be allowed to park in tent area except to set-up and take down tents. Also field boundries have been designated with yellow caution tape as well. Everyone is welcome to set-up tents on friday. Feel free to contact me by my cell at 702-469-6517. If you put the address 999 E. old mill rd. in mapquest it will get you to the end of the road. Below is a map of how to get to field from their. See you all in a couple of days.
TRIAD INFO

#126 User is offline   Splatter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPLATTER68

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

MIB_Chris said:

I guess we may have to come stomp the utah boys again :) I suppose to make it fair on you guys we will play with our pistols only again

B2K_MIB said:

I would say MIB needs to come out and run all on their own, we could be considered a republic of Nevada.

Hey guys! It's great to see that MIB are still around - it will be great to see you all again!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SpecOps Brigade #72314
Having an argument in online forums is like competing in the Special Olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded!

#127 User is offline   Capn Morgan 

• The Muppet Mower
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Capn Morgan

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:45 AM

Let me think for just a second...

All the NV Boys will have to say at the end of the day will be Angels and Egos os my. It will be another simple case of the face mowing club strikes again.

#128 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Danger Dan

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:52 AM

View PostGBones, on Dec 30 2008, 05:29 PM, said:

I'll be down friday night ready to ball on saturday. Dan can you look at my EGO?

Sure thing. What is your issue?

Its good to see the energy up for this event. I just want to say that I am REALLY impressed with the "Smack" talk and energy for the build up of this event. A lot of times the "Smack" gets out of control and goes overboard. Not here, everyone has kept it on a fun and good humored level and that only makes this event look even better. I have no doubt that the play and sportsmanship at this event will be at an all time high!!

Thank You!!!!

This post has been edited by Danger Dan: 31 December 2008 - 07:59 AM

#129 User is offline   CptObvious 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:52 PM

Have fun with your Egos and Angels...I'll still mow ya'll at 10bps with my ICD Alley Cat or ICD Desert Fox. :D Perhaps I should really embarass people and put my bolt-action Sheridan back together. Hrm....
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#130 User is offline   HIT 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:20 AM

Well I got the lights working on the trailer... It wasn't fun getting it done. Had to do a few magic tricks to make it work.. It would have cost me less to just put all new lights in?????????? Everyone in Vegas will be meeting at 6am on Saturday morning at LVMS (Las Vegas Motor Speedway) there is a truck stop just off the exit, which has a restaurant as well. If you'd like to join us there feel free to do so. We are leaving at 6:30am. Hoping the weather will be as nice as it is in Vegas. J-Dub told me Tim has more than enough players to REF.. so I'll play if he doesn't need me to REF..

If you see a player who looks like this coming out of the trees, than yes it was me who shot you taking over your position ( :rolleyes: )...
My plan is to make you all do a lot of this looking for me. ( :( )

-Paul aka HIT

#131 User is offline   Phish 

• Phish
  • PipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:54 AM

Utah FTW!!! if you all haven't forgotten we've been having this event in Utah for a while we know what to expect.....and how to win!!!

View PostCptObvious, on Jan 1 2009, 05:52 PM, said:

Have fun with your Egos and Angels...I'll still mow ya'll at 10bps with my ICD Alley Cat or ICD Desert Fox. :D Perhaps I should really embarass people and put my bolt-action Sheridan back together. Hrm....

If you really want to embarass people you've got to use the arrow gun.....thats ultimate shame to get beaten by.

#132 User is offline   CptObvious 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:44 AM

View PostHIT, on Jan 2 2009, 03:20 AM, said:

Well I got the lights working on the trailer... It wasn't fun getting it done. Had to do a few magic tricks to make it work.. It would have cost me less to just put all new lights in?????????? Everyone in Vegas will be meeting at 6am on Saturday morning at LVMS (Las Vegas Motor Speedway) there is a truck stop just off the exit, which has a restaurant as well. If you'd like to join us there feel free to do so. We are leaving at 6:30am. Hoping the weather will be as nice as it is in Vegas. J-Dub told me Tim has more than enough players to REF.. so I'll play if he doesn't need me to REF..

If you see a player who looks like this coming out of the trees, than yes it was me who shot you taking over your position ( :D )...
My plan is to make you all do a lot of this looking for me. ( :laugh: )

-Paul aka HIT

Ah, crap. We're leaving Nellis at 0700. Wish I had known about the meet-up sooner. We have a lead foot, though. :D

View PostPhish, on Jan 2 2009, 10:54 AM, said:

If you really want to embarass people you've got to use the arrow gun.....thats ultimate shame to get beaten by.

Thats my next purchase. :o But, for now, a 24yr old brass, bolt-action marker will have to do...if I get it back together. lol
US Air Force
Posted Image
[/b]

#133 User is offline   Capn Morgan 

• The Muppet Mower
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Capn Morgan

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:09 AM

View PostCptObvious, on Jan 1 2009, 05:52 PM, said:

Just remember when i'm tossing 4 to your 1 ball, and just as accurate as a closed bolt it won't end pretty... I'll apologize in advance for covering faces in paint. :laugh: Seriously though we're all stoked to come down and ball. With all the hard work that's gone into this it will be a great event. Thanks again to all the NV players for volunteering to host the first event. We'll be looking forward to chilling with you all, see you all tomorrow.

#134 User is offline   CanyonCliffs 

• A5 Operator #0378189 [Elite]
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sexy-Beast

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:41 AM

Sorry to disappoint all the Utah boys, but once that trophy crosses into Nevada, it's not gonna ever want to leave again.

Elite patch earned at Triad Utah '09
For the best paintball in Nevada, visit A Pirates Paradise

#135 User is offline   Phish 

• Phish
  • PipPip

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

View PostPhish, on Jan 2 2009, 10:54 AM, said:

its fun you just have to remember to put all the screws back in i kind of destroyed my shaft today so i cant use it tomorrow. :D

Share this topic:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users