Special Ops Paintball: pre made ghille or home made - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

pre made ghille or home made just wondering what popular in sniper camo Rate Topic: -----

Poll: pre made or home made, tell why you picked that one. (21 member(s) have cast votes)

pre made or home made

1. pre made (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

2. home made (16 votes [76.19%])

Percentage of vote: 76.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   FAST-FINGER 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FAST-FINGER

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:24 PM

i just got a pre made ghille from GANDERmtn. the brand is mossy oak. i am not trying to sell mossy oak or tell people to go to GANDERmtn.
advantages for pre made advantages for home made
light weight low cost and ect.
don't have to make it disadvantages for home made
and ect. weight and ect. :(
disadvantages for pre made
cost and ect.
robert aldrich

#2 User is offline   coveringfire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:31 PM

Theres no disadvantage or advantage really. For pre-made its about how much you spend/ quality u get. With home made its all about the materials and time you sink into it. I prefer homemade because its just more personalized and I just like doing things myself.
Stalking since '06, Postin since '09, Playin since '04. Feedback
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

#3 User is offline   -SMITTY- 

• one of the original 27,731 members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-SMITTY-

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

View Postcoveringfire, on May 23 2009, 11:31 PM, said:

Theres no disadvantage or advantage really. For pre-made its about how much you spend/ quality u get. With home made its all about the materials and time you sink into it. I prefer homemade because its just more personalized and I just like doing things myself.

except pre-made one wont match your environment as well. They tend to have brighter colors and lots of green(like too much), at least the more affordable ones. The really expensive ones are better. Making you own is cheaper and you can customize it better

#4 User is offline   Wrzesinski 

• Gives his $.02
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wrzesinski

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

it all depends on YOU, in the end it is either time or money, which one are you willing to spend?
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
Being too awesome :P

Who has the best girlfriend in the whole wide world? ME!

#5 User is offline   coveringfire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:10 PM

View Post-SMITTY-, on May 24 2009, 12:06 AM, said:

View Postcoveringfire, on May 23 2009, 11:31 PM, said:

except pre-made one wont match your environment as well. They tend to have brighter colors and lots of green(like too much), at least the more affordable ones. The really expensive ones are better. Making you own is cheaper and you can customize it better

I've noticed that to, they always come a bit to bright. I just go out and get it really dirty then wash and repeat. For me they normally get duller around then and fits in better.

Still DIY is my choice, because its custom fit to you and u can choose if u want to add extra stuff, ex. pockets, mag holder, Bush patches
Stalking since '06, Postin since '09, Playin since '04. Feedback
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

#6 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:57 AM

if you use the search button the answer will become clear, my son...

but if you dont home made will always be better, because you will be able to customize it to your needs and your environment. Anyways its kind of a comining of age type of thing.

#7 User is offline   OneShotOneKill...NoExceptions 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SniperSalvo7

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

I found a ghillie suit at a local Scheel's sporting goods store. It's $80, but I know for a fact that it's better than a homemade one. I've tried different variations of a homemade suit using military vehicle camo netting, and either a) it looked like garbage B) got snagged on every twig and leaf I took cover behind, or c) didn't allow me very much freedom of movement. In other words, just go pre-made. It's easier.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users