• You cannot reply to this topic

Ricochet R5 Best $10 of my life Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sandman03 

• Mouse
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Sandman03

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:14 PM

I recently bought an R5 for my a5 and it is but far the best replacement for the stock hopper. It holds more paint, and isn't a paint magnet like the stock hopper, what more can I say??? The only thing that I don't like about it is that I can't use my red dot sight with it because it is wider than the stock hopper.

#2 Guest_katnipp_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 April 2005 - 06:20 PM

Yup, I got one too. Don't need some expensive battery powered hopper when you got the A5.

#3 User is offline   Mud Dog 

• I play paintball like the ferret--I stink but I have a good time
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mud Dog

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:30 PM

Sandman03, on Apr 9 2005, 06:14 PM, said:

I recently bought an R5 for my a5 and it is but far the best replacement for the stock hopper. It holds more paint, and isn't a paint magnet like the stock hopper, what more can I say??? The only thing that I don't like about it is that I can't use my red dot sight with it because it is wider than the stock hopper.

I had the same problem with my R5. I ordered the offset sight rail and *voila* problem solved.

Mud Dog
Maintainence" should be routine. (cleaning and lubrication) In all fairness, most "maintainence" " problems" can be avoided by getting it set-up right and leaving it alone. (true for most any paintgun) Something that I have learned over the years it that, "The more that you mess with it, the more you will have to mess with it."
Glenn Palmer

str8balla 101

Member # 18

#4 User is offline   Sandman03 

• Mouse
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sandman03

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:31 PM

yea I was planning on getting an offset sightrail, but first I gotta find a new red dot sight I like

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users