• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

suit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   KIEFER583 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:17 PM

so i am thinking about buying a contact ZE jersey from empire and a pair of contact ZE pants and i was wondering if these were good choices? give me some feedback please :)

#2 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

View PostKIEFER583, on 28 November 2010 - 04:17 PM, said:

so i am thinking about buying a contact ZE jersey from empire and a pair of contact ZE pants and i was wondering if these were good choices? give me some feedback please :)

The pants, sure. I ran around in Empire Jersey/Pants for a while. I have found empire products in general to be solid. All "paintball pants" are overpriced (that I have seen) except for a couple smaller companies, but I have found them to be a decent investment.

The jersey, well now I just use a t-shirt. I see no need for a jersey, but if you like, go for it.

#3 User is offline   CapnStank 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CapnStank

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

I sort of hate to sound like an advertisement but I'm trying to sell a pair of Empire Contact TZ pants if you're interested in those (size XL)... They seem like very solid pants but are a bit too much for my style. Let me know if you have questions.
"Watch out for the guy with the pump, they tend to hit their target."
My BST Feedback: +3/0

#4 User is offline   chinstrap 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kl0wn

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

Paintball pants are an excellent investment, especially the high-end ones because they're virtually indestructible.

It's great having Kevlar knees (on Valken pants and '07 and '08 Empire pants, not sure about others), squeegee pockets, stretch panels to give you maximum mobility in the knee and crotch area and mesh for ventilation on the hot days.

Depending on your size, you could find the '08 Empire Contacts in the much-hated (no idea why) desert camo scheme for about $40 at a lot of online retailers for a while. Don't know if they're still floating around though.

Jerseys are good for ventilation if you get the higher end ones; other than that, they're kind of unnecessary.

This post has been edited by chinstrap: 29 November 2010 - 06:29 PM

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:32 PM

View Postchinstrap, on 29 November 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

Paintball pants are an excellent investment, especially the high-end ones because they're virtually indestructible.

It's great having Kevlar knees (on Valken pants and '07 and '08 Empire pants, not sure about others), squeegee pockets, stretch panels to give you maximum mobility in the knee and crotch area and mesh for ventilation on the hot days.

Depending on your size, you could find the '08 Empire Contacts in the much-hated (no idea why) desert camo scheme for about $40 at a lot of online retailers for a while. Don't know if they're still floating around though.

Jerseys are good for ventilation if you get the higher end ones; other than that, they're kind of unnecessary.

Eclipse has kevlar as well..

#6 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:31 PM

I have the first Contact LE pants (I think from '08? Maybe '09). Aside from one little spot on the knee where I always land my slides, they're still going strong. Definitely a good investment. I never wore their jerseys though.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#7 User is offline   KIEFER583 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

ok sweet thanks a lot u guys good input lol :)

KIEFER

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users