• You cannot reply to this topic

Spyder E-99 Avant Great gun low price! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Pit Viper 

• Beware of the snake in the grass.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Pit Viper

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:07 PM

This gun is simply amazing. I have used autocockers, bushmasters,pirahna,rebel xtremes and the E-99 Avant just simply plays right with all the others for a fraction of the price. This spyder will perfom smooth and flawless no matter what. This gun is a great way to get into paintball at a good price. This gun very rarly breaks balls in stock form, but wait put some upgrades in the E-99 Avant and all I can say is watch out high dallor guns. I am truly impressed with this Kingmann product. You can't go wrong with it. Also you don't have to stay with it. You can always upgrade to a high dallor gun. I don't think you need more than this gem, But I guess the custom milling and the I paid more money for my gun thing comes to play with a lot of players. I say get an E-99 Avant and build it to the nuts. This really makes the guys with the high end guns mad when they see what you out shot them with, trust me. Ha ha ha ha. Fell free to send any question you might have. Thanks.
You must fear what you can not see, for the snake in the grass will strike when you least expect it.

#2 User is offline   Schizufrenick 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 13 January 2005 - 07:39 PM

I agree about Kingman. They make a pretty good product. All I've ever owned, (ever, I've only been playing for 3 years) is Kingman and using Spyders. Just have to keep them happy which is oiling them. The only problem I had with it, (which was more operator mal-function), was getting the Valve body turned around which created a hissing sound down the barrel. So if you ever get that sound, check your vavle body! Other then that its been a wonderful Marker. It shoots accurate, has a pertty good rate of fire. Such a good rate for this level of marker I had to upgrade from Revvy 2, to a Odyssey Halo TSA Frontman becuase the Revvy and the Bolt-cycle on the spyder would get out of sync and I'd start to chop paint like there was gold inside of it.
The only two upgrades I can recommand is a new barrel. I have a Dye Boomstick, which does a pretty good job of sticking paint where I point. And the other upgrade I could recommand is a Reg. But I run N2 so maybe its just me.
I believe it does compete well with the higger end guns. I used to do some walk-on speedball stuff and I got compliments from other people with higher-end guns about how I could give a run for their money. But you have to remember these forums arent about Tourny, its about woods/scenario. And that is about your movement and communication with your team members, but if ever caught in a firefight, I'm confident my Spyder E-99 Avant will hold its ground against whatever it will come up against.

To be well-informed is to win.
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
Leadership on the battlefield relies less on rank than on spirit, initiative and courage.

#3 User is offline   ghost hunter 

• tommy gunner
  • Pip

Posted 18 January 2005 - 06:34 PM

i agree the e-99 avant is an awesome gun.the team i play w/ has 2 of them and we cover fire for the tippman c's and a-5's to flank and toss.they can sling alot of paint quick for a 1/4 of the price of a high $ gun.
not sure...it may have been me that shot you 15 times

#4 User is offline   spyderhunter 

• Team Downpour
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:spyderhunter

Posted 25 January 2005 - 06:25 AM

I own this gun. I like the black color. The gun has ALMOST NEVER choped a ball. And if it did it was my own fault. The gun is so smooth. The stock barral is fine. The difference between the avant and regular is that the Avant does not have DIP switched, there is a button on the back of the handle. If you want a new gun that is cheap and very reliable chose the Spyder e-99 Avant.
user posted image

#5 User is offline   joe bag o donuts 

• one of the original 1000
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:10 AM

I agree. This was my first semi-auto gun. I love the splash design and the green is great for woods. For the price I could not find a better gun. At first I was intimidated by the whole electric thing but so far no glitches. Would get new trigger though the stock one is kind of hard to walk. My favorite mode is 3-shot burst. Lead 'em and let her fly.

My only other gun was a Talon which was sortof cool because
the people I played with all used them to.

#6 User is offline   Pit Viper 

• Beware of the snake in the grass.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Pit Viper

Post icon  Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:48 AM

About that trigger thing I do agree. The stock trigger works but you realy need a blade style trigger. I put a Check It Sweet Spot trigger on mine and the I adjusted it so that it is tuching the trigger switch this makes for a short and effortless trigger pull. It's nice :rolleyes:
You must fear what you can not see, for the snake in the grass will strike when you least expect it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users