Delta .68? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mike7822 

• Aloha!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MIKE7822

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

Anyone have a delta .68 or used one?
I am thinking of trading my ion for it and i want to know more about it first.
03 Prostock Pump ♦ 08 Ego

#2 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

Have you checked out any user reviews?

#3 User is offline   MedicOni 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

Don't trade your ion it, you will regret it

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

View PostMedicOni, on Apr 15 2009, 02:05 PM, said:

Don't trade your ion it, you will regret it

Don't trade that french fry you found in the couch that is 6 weeks old with mould on it for that delta 68, you will regret it. They are pieces of crap. Leak more then they will ever work. And if you actually get it to work, expect to blow an oring within minutes. Avoid them at all costs.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

Any reliable pistols out there? Just for his sake in shopping for one?
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#6 User is offline   medic67 

• MEDIC!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Medic67

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

It isn't worth trading an ION for, used they go for as little as $30.00 on ebay.

#7 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

View Postblackcelldrumr15, on Apr 16 2009, 02:16 AM, said:

Any reliable pistols out there? Just for his sake in shopping for one?

really depends on his budget...if he was after a delta 68, it isn't that high of a budget more than likely....so for his price range...not much. PT extrmes are the same thing as the delta, just a different color...avoid them too. Cheapest thing i'd rock would be a Zeus or Warsensor. Anything below that is garbage. PGP's are nice, but i doubt he wants a pump SC pistol. If he has cash the best he can get would be a Tac 8, PPS Squall, or AGD Sydarm. Those all have regs, so will perform light years better then the lower end pistols.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#8 User is offline   MedicOni 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:04 AM

Ariakon ACP 2.0's are nice. I used to have one and had no problems with it. Only reason I sold it was to help pay for my old Tib 8, which I also sold

#9 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:32 AM

View PostMedicOni, on Apr 16 2009, 09:04 AM, said:

Ariakon ACP 2.0's are nice. I used to have one and had no problems with it. Only reason I sold it was to help pay for my old Tib 8, which I also sold

lol, sounds like me. I had the original ACP and Overlord. They worked well, but i just wanted more. Ended up selling them for short change when i got a tac 8 here in a contest. Then ended up selling the tac 8 to Shadow Angel (another mod here who isn't that active, damn i miss him). I didn't think i'd have another pistol ever again after PPS shot down doing Pugs. Thank god for MCB BST.
:eck: :P

#10 User is offline   DeAdLy RuSsIaN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SILENTDEATHAWAITS

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:15 AM

Yeah, i have owned an Overlord before too. After changing the cup seal, it worked amazingly. However, i sold it because it was just too bulky. Depends on what he wants to use the pistol for... I never owned an Ion before, but i definately wouldnt trade it for a Delta .68. Like Medic67 said, if you really want one, you can usually find a used Delta .68 on ebay for somewhere within the $50 mark. Let us know how it goes for you

#11 User is offline   mike7822 

• Aloha!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:43 AM

Well, I am not going to trade my "french fry I found in the couch that is 6 weeks old with mould on it for that delta 68."

PGP's are nice, but i doubt he wants a pump SC pistol.

Wrong!
I am now considering selling my Ion to my local shop for $75 and buying a PGP. :rolleyes: I already have one pump, so why not get another one? The only issue is the one PGP i found to buy is on ebay, and I may not make it to my shop in time before someone buys it.

This post has been edited by mike7822: 16 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

#12 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

View Postmike7822, on Apr 16 2009, 12:43 PM, said:

Wrong!
I am now considering selling my Ion to my local shop for $75 and buying a PGP. :) I already have one pump, so why not get another one? The only issue is the one PGP i found to buy is on ebay, and I may not make it to my shop in time before someone buys it.

lol, well i am glad to stand corrected. :P SC is great fun. All my pumps are SC. Check out the BST on www.mcarterbrown.com. PGPs go For Sale there all the time. Bacci has a thread in the Rare/Old guns BST area that has at least 10 PGPs. At worst you might have to spend $20 and get an RVA so you can adjust velocity. Great markers.

#13 User is offline   mike7822 

• Aloha!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

View PostLegato, on Apr 17 2009, 12:54 AM, said:

Wrong!
I am now considering selling my Ion to my local shop for $75 and buying a PGP. :laugh: I already have one pump, so why not get another one? The only issue is the one PGP i found to buy is on ebay, and I may not make it to my shop in time before someone buys it.

lol, well i am glad to stand corrected. :dodgy: SC is great fun. All my pumps are SC. Check out the BST on www.mcarterbrown.com. PGPs go For Sale there all the time. Bacci has a thread in the Rare/Old guns BST area that has at least 10 PGPs. At worst you might have to spend $20 and get an RVA so you can adjust velocity. Great markers.

Well I found a PGP locally for $50 for a bunch of stuff, marker, 12 grams, holster, 10 round tubes, backpack (why?, i don't know) and a hard plastic gun case. So I am probably going to take the deal.

#14 User is offline   MedicOni 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

View Postmike7822, on Apr 17 2009, 09:37 AM, said:

View PostLegato, on Apr 17 2009, 12:54 AM, said:

Wrong!
I am now considering selling my Ion to my local shop for $75 and buying a PGP. :happy: I already have one pump, so why not get another one? The only issue is the one PGP i found to buy is on ebay, and I may not make it to my shop in time before someone buys it.

lol, well i am glad to stand corrected. :laugh: SC is great fun. All my pumps are SC. Check out the BST on www.mcarterbrown.com. PGPs go For Sale there all the time. Bacci has a thread in the Rare/Old guns BST area that has at least 10 PGPs. At worst you might have to spend $20 and get an RVA so you can adjust velocity. Great markers.

Well I found a PGP locally for $50 for a bunch of stuff, marker, 12 grams, holster, 10 round tubes, backpack (why?, i don't know) and a hard plastic gun case. So I am probably going to take the deal.

Sounds like a good deal, I'd go for it

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users