• You cannot reply to this topic

Problem with Bob long Millenium PLEASE HELP

#1 User is offline   Tippmann98commander 

• SWATSHOT
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SWATSHOT

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:11 PM

I was tryin to fix my friends older brother's millenium today. It had that problem where it doesn't re cock itself after a shot. So i take the trigger off. When im unscrewing the expansion chamber screw, the spring shot the expansion chamber out. Along with some parts inside it. I didn't see how it was setup when it was in. So now I have 4 pieces and no idea how to put them back together. It is a spring, metal 4 point washer?, and a metal pin, and the expansion chamber itself. Im not sure what order they go together. But everytime i try to hook air up there is either a GIANT leak or a very small one. But the gun wont shoot air. The Co2 is hooked up, i cock it, pull the trigger and the bolt just goes forward. NO AIR COMES OUT. i know because its not loud.

Im pretty sure the problem is in the expansion chamber because the air doesn't even make it to the bolt.

Here is a pic of what i have:
Posted Image
Posted Image

PLEASE tell me what i am doing wrong

This post has been edited by Tippmann98commander: 13 July 2006 - 05:12 PM

#2 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:19 PM

your problem is that tis not a hig end gun. its a spyder clone.

now let me help you out..

the spring is between the vertical air block, (not a X-chamber mind you, its got a low pressure chamber, plus a vertical bottle adapter)

and the 4 pointed thing is called a valve guide

its supposed to go on the small end of the white thing which is your valve stem

the valve stem goes in first and foremost, into the silver thing in the body, the valve

the white thing is called a cupseal, the big part of it thats holding the metal stem is to keep it from leaking, the smaller part of it, thats not holding anything, is what you put the valve guide on, and then the spring, the small end of the spring goes onto it. then the vertical air block goes in.

you might need to replace it with the spyder cupseal, probably worn out by now.

oh and do check the bolt and see if its accidentally upside down, since you have a top cocking, the cocking knob is what holding the bolt and the hammer together, side the knob off and get the bolt out, see if its blocked or something, then put the bolt back in with a hole facing downards (that hole should also show a silver thing, thats the venturi stem) then that should allow you to shoot air thru the barrel.

if its also not recocking, you might wanna take the whole thing apart and see if yoiure missing any o-rings, and lube it...doesnt sound like its been lubed at all in its long life.

This post has been edited by CamoDeafie: 13 July 2006 - 05:22 PM

Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#3 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:20 PM

Okay...that looks just like the inside of my spyder...I'll go get it and get back to you in a minute

EDIT...Yeah...just checked it...He's right...

-Tenacious

This post has been edited by Tenacious221: 13 July 2006 - 05:32 PM

#4 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

ok here ya go

Posted Image

that is the order of how things are put together in the spyder and all clones. you might wanna take the whole thing apart and carefully inspect whats missing, etc, or tell your friend;s brother to buy somehting better and send that thing to me :D

those are all my spares from my bin, that hammer is my friend;s old blm part, the valve stem and the valve are 32 degree max flow valve with modified cupseal, the valve is still too big to fit any of my spyders...

hope that helped you :)

i want that Bob Long trigger frame......lol

This post has been edited by CamoDeafie: 13 July 2006 - 06:59 PM

Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#5 User is offline   DarkFreedom 

• DarkFreedom
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:darkfreedom

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:31 PM

Might wanna make sure that when you install the valve body, make sure the larger hole is facing the valve side of the gun, not the hammer side. )I did that the first time I pulled apart a spyder gun and couldn't figure out why it would fire then burp and not recock unless I had my hand covering the barrel)

Also,I just got a millenium body and bob long double trigger kit. I have most of the parts I need except the hammer. All the hammers I've found are too small, anyone know where I can get a larger hammer?

This post has been edited by DarkFreedom: 06 April 2007 - 11:14 AM

I am DarkFreedom.

I do not aim with my hand. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eyes.
I do not shoot with my hand. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart.
-Roland Deschain of Gilead

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users