Special Ops Paintball: 2 Reviews - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 Reviews Spec Ops remote cover and SAW air through stock Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#1 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Post icon  Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

Special Ops SAW Air Through Stock-

I bought the Saw stock August 2005 so ive had these for a while now.

First experience-After I got it I went to S.C. Village and the stock was awsome.The stock is confortable when placed against the shoulder.The stock goes down a bit so I could see down my sight.Half the time I was there I had so many compilments about how cool the stock looked on my gun :wacko: .The little rail on top of the stock makes it eiser to reload.I set the rail on my shoulder then my right hand on my front handle grip and with my left hand grab a pod and reload.

Today-Ive had this for like 6 Months now and ive still been using it.Best stock ive ever bought.

Score-I give it a 10/10 this stock is so awsome.

Special Ops Remote Cover-

I got this for christmas so ive had it for only like 2 months

First experience-I wanted to buy this because my remote kept getting tangled on brush and itself.I went paintballing up in a field with friends to go paintballing.First game I played I noticed it wasnt getting tangled up in a noght.Next game I played I ran through a bush and the remote didnt get snagged.So this thing made me a very happy boy :D .

Today-I still use the cover and still havnt had it sng or tangle since ive gotten it.Highly reccomended for anyone that has snagging problems with there remote.

Score-Im giving this a 10/10 this thing is a life saver.

Heres a picture of both the remote cover and the Saw stock
Posted Image

This post has been edited by ZACHARY: 22 February 2006 - 07:20 PM

#2 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

great post got to get me a remote cover!!

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#3 User is offline   Sidewinder 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sidewinder

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

View PostZACHARY, on Feb 22 2006, 07:12 PM, said:

Special Ops SAW Air Through Stock-

I bought the Saw stock August 2005 so ive had these for a while now.

First experience-After I got it I went to S.C. Village and the stock was awsome.The stock is confortable when placed against the shoulder.The stock goes down a bit so I could see down my sight.Half the time I was there I had so many compilments about how cool the stock looked on my gun ;) .The little rail on top of the stock makes it eiser to reload.I set the rail on my shoulder then my right hand on my front handle grip and with my left hand grab a pod and reload.

Today-Ive had this for like 6 Months now and ive still been using it.Best stock ive ever bought.

Score-I give it a 10/10 this stock is so awsome.

Special Ops Remote Cover-

I got this for christmas so ive had it for only like 2 months

First experience-I wanted to buy this because my remote kept getting tangled on brush and itself.I went paintballing up in a field with friends to go paintballing.First game I played I noticed it wasnt getting tangled up in a noght.Next game I played I ran through a bush and the remote didnt get snagged.So this thing made me a very happy boy :( .

Today-I still use the cover and still havnt had it sng or tangle since ive gotten it.Highly reccomended for anyone that has snagging problems with there remote.

Score-Im giving this a 10/10 this thing is a life saver.

Heres a picture of both the remote cover and the Saw stock
Posted Image

I need a remote cover bad. Thanks to you I have put that at the top of the list of thing to buy.
O.T.S.S.

#4 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:20 AM

Good to know the remote cover works if I start getting more snags I'll know to get one.

#5 User is offline   Brode30 

• It's ALWAYS a riot in E.L.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Brode30

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:01 AM

I love my remote cover, it comes in handy when you quick disconnect and accidently drop the hose in the dirt. The remote cover is just long enough that the connection slides inside before the dirt gets to destroy it. Absolute must have for anyone using remote.
I see you in my sights, you see me after you're dead!!!
user posted image

#6 User is offline   Siesatia 

• Watch out, I bite
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Siesatia

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:08 PM

Question about the positioning of the SAW...

Are you left handed? I'm assuming you are because of the positioning of the air thru cable, but I'd like to ask how that would interfere with someone if they held it with their right hand.
IPB Image

#7 User is offline   ZACHARY 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:FastAttackZach

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:10 AM

View PostSiesatia, on Aug 17 2006, 10:08 PM, said:

Question about the positioning of the SAW...

Are you left handed? I'm assuming you are because of the positioning of the air thru cable, but I'd like to ask how that would interfere with someone if they held it with their right hand.

Yes I am left handed.So I put the hose on the other side of the grip so my hand wont go over the hose.Its alout more comfortable.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users