Ode To The Dagger the reasons to love being a dagger... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Freakman 

• FREAKMAN
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The Human Freak

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:53 PM

Oh to the dagger...
When the paint starts to fly who gets a runnin, we the dagger nation. Running at the paint and flying over logs, we reach our destinantion. Wheter assaulting a bunker or grabbing the flag, you cant hit us daggers. We can be cheap not have any gear, but its the dagger that they truly do fear. So let it be known, no mercy be shown, when the dagger runs very near near. In the dark mask and on the feild we play, wheter it be snowing, or raining, or a bright sunny day. If a dagger comes near, they start running in fear, to the dead box... cussing away. Let the paint fly, let the players fall, we are the daggers, we splat on them all. Shooting three ball, a small tiny burst, and in the end we are the worst. The worst to play, the hardest to defeat, cuz in the dead box well never meet. You cant hit me while im running by, but in the end your shot in the back, cuz from behind we do reply. Well flank out you squad, fling a paint wad, in the end the game shall be ours. So oh to the dagger, we hear you shout out, i swear im hit, i surrender, im out!

FREAKMAN
Dirty Deeds Paintball
Great Lakes Brigade

This post has been edited by Freakman: 20 September 2007 - 07:57 PM

HERE'S FREAKMAN!!!!

#2 User is offline   tubby ted 

• stick it to the man
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tubby ted

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:57 PM

AMEN!!!!!
"The speakers on the outside are a nice touch... soundtrack to the mayhem"-I.K.E
"Only someone too bloody stupid to tell the difference between a cat & a fish would ever join PETA anyway...." -The Stuntman
Music is like candy... You should always throw away the rappers
VIVA LA CHRISTMAS REVOLUTION!

#3 User is offline   QUEEG 

• QUEEG 500/Scott Grieger/Z-Barf
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QUEEG 500

Posted 20 September 2007 - 09:02 PM

"Ode to the dagger...
When the paint starts to fly who gets a running, we the dagger nation. Running at the paint and flying over logs, we reach our destination. Whether assaulting a bunker or grabbing the flag, you cant hit us daggers. We can be cheap not have any gear, but its the dagger that they truly do fear. So let it be known, no mercy be shown, when the dagger runs very near near. In the dark mask and on the field we play, whether it be snowing, or raining, or a bright sunny day. If a dagger comes near, they start running in fear, to the dead box... cussing away. Let the paint fly, let the players fall, we are the daggers, we splat on them all. Shooting three ball, a small tiny burst, and in the end we are the worst. The worst to play, the hardest to defeat, because in the dead box well never meet. You cant hit me while im running by, but in the end your shot in the back, because from behind we do reply. Well flank out you squad, fling a paint wad, in the end the game shall be ours. So oh to the dagger, we hear you shout out, I swear I'm hit, I surrender, I'm out!"

Fixed the spelling for you. ;)

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.
PM Me if you want to know why my signature is legal...Its actually the most reported thing on the forum these days -Tenacious

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users