• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Promo code DIGIUPS does not work Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rickfactor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:36 AM

Just received the email and started a shopping cart with precisely what was included in the package price. The code DIGIUPS (all caps) is not valid.

:)

#2 User is offline   Jackson 

• Resident Tiberius Expert
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PvtDBJackson

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:15 PM

View Postrickfactor, on Sep 24 2009, 12:36 PM, said:

Just received the email and started a shopping cart with precisely what was included in the package price. The code DIGIUPS (all caps) is not valid.

:rolleyes:

The code is DIGIUP no "s" on the end.

#3 User is offline   rickfactor 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

View PostJackson, on Sep 24 2009, 12:15 PM, said:

:huh:

Thanks, they have either fixed it or I was on crack.

#4 User is offline   EH_bomb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:EH_bomb

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:21 PM

I apologize to the moderator's...I started a post in the custserv section regarding this... I still can't get it to work...and I was using the correct DIGIUP code in all caps...? And if my pant size isn't available when I am able to make the order - can I place the order with a b/o and still get the promo?? Thanks
-bomb
garrettcp2@gmail.com

View Postrickfactor, on Sep 24 2009, 03:41 PM, said:

View PostJackson, on Sep 24 2009, 12:15 PM, said:

:laugh:

Thanks, they have either fixed it or I was on crack.

#5 User is offline   EH_bomb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:EH_bomb

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:41 PM

I see what the issue is (DIGIUP works with strictly S.O. Digi items...) ...the e-mail says to 'simply pick one of each of our Tippmann/Spec Ops Fusion 7 Pants, Jersey, and S.O. Digi Broadsword 6 Vest.' So I had selected the Fusion apparel in Omni and the S.O. Digi vest in...well...S.O. Digi :laugh: The e-mail doesn't say that you're required to buy the Fusion apparel in any particular pattern. So would SpecOps be willing to honor the promo that way?? I live in Canada and the only way for me to make ordering your folks' gear (which I love ;D) worth it is to get a killer deal to help offset the brokerage fees charged by UPS. Please! Help for a Canuck SpecOps supporter! Thanks
-bomb aka Garrett

garrettcp2@gmail.com

#6 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:30 AM

View PostEH_bomb, on Sep 24 2009, 11:41 PM, said:

I see what the issue is (DIGIUP works with strictly S.O. Digi items...) ...the e-mail says to 'simply pick one of each of our Tippmann/Spec Ops Fusion 7 Pants, Jersey, and S.O. Digi Broadsword 6 Vest.' So I had selected the Fusion apparel in Omni and the S.O. Digi vest in...well...S.O. Digi :( The e-mail doesn't say that you're required to buy the Fusion apparel in any particular pattern. So would SpecOps be willing to honor the promo that way?? I live in Canada and the only way for me to make ordering your folks' gear (which I love ;D) worth it is to get a killer deal to help offset the brokerage fees charged by UPS. Please! Help for a Canuck SpecOps supporter! Thanks
-bomb aka Garrett

garrettcp2@gmail.com

The Tippmann/Spec Ops Fusion 7 is specifically SO Digi...Tippmann never carried OmniPat.

We also won't be getting any more of these so we wouldn't be able to backorder them.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users