• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I need some automag tech Problem:leaking out of the barrell Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:19 PM

Well i bought my Tac-one used off eBay and ever since i first air'd it up its leaked from the barrel,before it wasn't to bad and i could drop some oil and and it wouldn't leak unless i shot it weird but now its gotten pretty bad.The only time it doesn't leak now is when the trigger is held down.If i push down on the bolt it still leaks.I have a lvl 10 and a Ult,when i place more or less shims in it,it will either not even shoot or leak allot worse.Im using the smallest spring on the lvl 10 because for some reason if I put the others on it wont allow me to shoot.Oiling it doesn't help anymore,and the rubber washer behind the bolt is pretty worn out.Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!

This post has been edited by raptorbite: 06 June 2008 - 12:20 PM

I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#2 User is offline   questionful 

• AGD Freak
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QUESTIONFUL

Posted 06 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

Take the bolt off, take all the L10 parts out. Go down a carrier size, and don't put any shims in. Use the smallest spring. If it still leaks, go down yet another carrier size, until it stops leaking. If you're at the smallest carrier size with no shims and it's still leaking, replace the powertube O-ring (try switching it out with the reg seat first). If going down carrier sizes does fix the leak (you want the largest carrier size that won't leak), add shims one by one until it leaks, then take that one out. If you want to go up a spring size, you will need to turn up your velocity. What velocity do you want to shoot? That determines what spring you should be using.

#3 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

ok thanks,right now i dont have any spacers,must of misplaced them.So ill order a kit and then try it out!My fps im hoping for is around 280,but ill work with any speeds since im lazy and normally shoot 230.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#4 User is offline   questionful 

• AGD Freak
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QUESTIONFUL

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:06 PM

NOT SPACERS!!
Carriers! L7 uses spacers, L10 uses carriers. I don't want you ordering the wrong thing! ;)
if you want to shoot 280 I think you'll need the middle spring.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users