• You cannot reply to this topic

Retribution Game Saturday Aug 1st, 8am Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   the sponge 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:the sponge

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:00 AM

Utah's classic woodsball field is back again for another weekend. Last Saturday we had over 80 players come out. Don't miss this next game.

Date/Time:
Saturday, 1 Aug/ 8:00am meet at the field. We'll be playing until the early afternoon. Free SpecOps "Woodsball Revolution" DVDs will be handed out while the supplies last.

Price:
$5.00 for entrance which includes all day air fills to 4000.

Field Type:
Classic woodsball SPPL setup. We'll begin the day with steal the flag. This Saturday we will be playing SPPL format with flag pulls, swing base, 5 min respawn, and objectives. Come ready.

Sales:
Draxxus Blaze will be available at the field for $40/case. Food, drinks, and gear will also be for sale. Though there will be free water, bring lots of liquids.
Gun rentals/packages are also available. Call 24hrs in advance: Jordan #(801) 541-1597.

Rally at the SpecialOpsPaintball store located at 415 North Redwood Road in North Salt Lake. The store will be open at 7am to gear up and get playing.
The Field is located in Summerwood development in Bountiful just north of Eaglewood Golf Course.

#2 User is offline   Zzaque 

• Voce nao pode ser serio!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Zzaque

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

I have been dying to play at retribution this year but the games have all fallen on days that I have to work. What are the chances of there being another game on the 8th? I've got me fingers crossed.
"So, I can't find any Vitamin B-12 pills . . . can't I just give him 2 Vitamin B-6's?"
-A Confused Nurse-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users