• You cannot reply to this topic

Cheating in Paintball What to do. Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Midnight Phenom 

• The Midnight Phenom
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:midnight phenom

Posted 18 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

I was talking to the guy at my local store with Spades one day (dont know if you guys know him that well but hes on the forums..Spades that is) an him an his friend who works their were talking about cheaters..the store owners plays pump an his friends uses an ego..this is basicly how the convo went

Friends: usually if i clearly hit someone an they wipe ill hit em again maybe one or two extra shots..an if they wipe ill usually go attempt a run through i dont even care about the trade jus wanna put enough paint on them to not wipe again lol

Owner: if someone's cheating i usually wont run an shoot em from like 3 feet away repeatedly cuz they sucks in general..but if they do wipe once jus shoot em again..if they wipe again jus keep layin into em an when they get up to finally walk away...shoot their pods so their paint breaks...thats the ultimate TINKLE of..especially when its exspensive field paint lol

when i catch someone cheating usually i jus hit em again..an if their notorious for cheating ill do the pod thing or jus lay into em the first time i hit em

-Phenom

#32 User is offline   S.T.A.R.S XO. Short 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

Honestly cheating is cheating. Speedball or Woodsball.

I am not gonna sit here and lie, I have done it several times... mostly because A: I didn't want to lose the game and thus the tourney and B:Its a friecken half hour walk back to the stupid reinsertion. The thing is, I am perfectly willing to accept getting caught and the penalties that may come with it, some people cry and moan about getting caught. If I get caught... well I know what I did I deserve any and all consequences.

BUT I can say I see WAY more cheating in woodsball then speedball and here is my theory on why.

In speedball if you cheat and get caught its a 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1 or penalties. These can end up costing you a ton later on.

In woodsball/ scenario if you cheat, you cheated.

HMMM... wonder which one someone is more tempted to cheat in.

------
And a quick reference to that full auto thing... I see a hefty amount more of woodsballers using full auto / enhanced firing modes then speedballers. I never could figure this one out.

#33 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

View PostS.T.A.R.S XO. Short, on Jul 18 2009, 08:07 PM, said:

And a quick reference to that full auto thing... I see a hefty amount more of woodsballers using full auto / enhanced firing modes then speedballers. I never could figure this one out.

Me either. But people hear someone walking a gun and say "OMG full auto, thats cheating!" even though it's semi, unlike their egriped A5.

#34 User is offline   RockFish 

• AKA Cpl McGuire AKA Corpy
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RockFish

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

All you can do is to play with integrity yourself. Keep your own honor clean.
Edge Zero's one and only Corpy!
I'm neurotic, I need to see more people. I'm schizophrenic, I AM other people! - Veritech Squad

#35 User is offline   Anti Hero 

• Pain makes me laugh, seriously.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:λNTI-HERO

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

View PostRockFish, on Jul 18 2009, 10:43 PM, said:

All you can do is to play with integrity yourself. Keep your own honor clean.

Truths, this man speaks em.

#36 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

View Postghost93, on Jul 18 2009, 10:30 PM, said:

Me either. But people hear someone walking a gun and say "OMG full auto, thats cheating!" even though it's semi, unlike their egriped A5.

It depends on who it is. Whenever a rental guy picks me off with a good shot, but it doesn't break, I usually call myself out. I try to get the other person to feel good about the shot and think "hey this is pretty fun". I hate it though when it bounces and someones like HE'S CHEATING! REF!!!. (Happened today wearing my V-Force Profiler :panzer:)

I was playing airball with a guy at my local field during open play today. He was the first guy from Minnesota that had an Ego9. He got it a day after it came out or something. Anyways. I was talking with him before a 4 on 4 airball game. I was using my slow, semi A-5A2. He was telling me how he isn't trying to go to hard on people and that he wants the rentals to come back and play. He was only using Semi when some punk comes out ramping at 20 BPS. Thought he was awesome bonus-balling rentals. Its too bad there aren't more people like the guy with the Ego. Just trying to make the game more fun.

*Sorry not really related to the topic, but I thought it was worth it.

#37 User is offline   WeltCollector 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:WeltCollector

Posted 19 July 2009 - 03:37 PM

The only thing I have every done with a cheater is to keep shooting him. One day I shot a kid and he ducked for a moment and came out clean. I shot him again and he ducked again. This repeated for 6 hits with about 3 sec in between before he finally left. I never said a word to him. I guess I just had fun shooting the kid over and over. I just leave cheaters to their own conscience.
<a href="http://www.pickuppaintball.tk" target="_blank">Pickup Paintball</a>

<a href="http://www.paintballpics.us" target="_blank">Tourney Pics</a>

#38 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:33 PM

View Postghost93, on Jul 18 2009, 08:30 PM, said:

a lot of woodsballers have never seen a double-trigger, so they assume that fast = auto.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users