• You cannot reply to this topic

Phantom Stock

#1 User is offline   X-Barrett-X 

• GRU Sniper
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:X-Barrett-X

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:50 AM

Well ive had my phantom for a few months now and dont really have any complaints...except when i first got it i couldnt figure out why the balls kept falling out the barrel......it was just the paintballs......i use marballizers..they never fall out so the gun is great. Its pretty accurate without any upgrades....id give that about an 8 out of 10....its very light and small so perfect for snipeing...and no the pump is not hard and will not break unless you do it over and over with the force of a giant monkey! im not good at reviews obviously but id give this gun a 9 out of 10 overall..if you have any other questions ask...im sure i left a ton out
user posted image

"Those who live by the sword, die by the sword."
-Jesus Christ

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:38 PM

If you are having trouble with balls falling out of the barrel, you need to buy a set of detent rings. They are a little metal ring that you put in the marker where the barrel goes, then screw the barrel in. They will hold the ball in place. You buy them as a kit with 3 diff sizes for different sized balls. They are great, but are very easy to lose as when you unscrew your barrel to clean it, they might fall out, and good luck finding a thing metal ring in the dirt. Most people just buy a barrel kit and that solves the balls rolling out problem.

White wolf airsmithing
go there under the cci parts page, at the bottom of the page they list ball detent kits. I buy all my phantom parts here, as they are much cheaper than phantom online.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   piranha_user 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:piranha_user

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:04 PM

yup hes right best place for phantom parts is wwa but the kit has 4 dif size not 3

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users