My pet peeves. for newbies and not so newbies Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#166 User is offline   SIEFKA 

• Matt Fitzgerald
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SIEFKA

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

View PostCaptainMorgan65, on Oct 27 2008, 01:54 PM, said:

The biggest problem I have is owners and refs who are not into the sport and feel like you are putting a hassle on them for playing at their field. 2nd. is people not bringing what they need to 24hr. scenario games; I mean c-mon my buds show up with no food or money for paint (which is ridiculous). The final issue I have is with 12-13 year olds with their high end markers that momma and daddy bought thinking their God’s gift to paintball, who then get upset and start making excuses for why they just got shot by a Tippmann.

I have a big problem with gun noobs. I was at a private party with my friend and I (we are both 16 and really experianced) and the rest of the kids were 10 to 11 yrs of age. So when I brought out my a5 they started loving it. So when it was time to pick teams it was two new kids and I. The reason they only picked me was becuase I had a good gun. So we get into the game and they just start sitting back at the base. I decide to flank to the left and I get shot in the leg. The rest just sat there and took a beating. They finally got over the whole gun loving.

#167 User is offline   Dunceb4ll 

• Let's go play with Dynamite!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dunceball

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:29 PM

The fact that people don't want to be on the other team for the way my gun looks. I like Mil-Sim so what, I'm no better than most people and that old guy who just woke up is probably going to shoot me in the back next game.

This post has been edited by Dunceb4ll: 03 November 2008 - 10:31 PM

THE END IS COMING!!!! AND IT WILL BE UNTIL IT GETS HERE!!!!!!
CAUTION IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP DUNCEB4LL AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.
Feedback

#168 User is offline   Headshothoncho 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Josh Humphreys

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:15 PM

SCREWING CO2 INTO YOUR $500 DOLLAR MARKERS!!!!!!!

DONT DO IT!!!!!

Please people- go with HPA. It's worth the extra $150

Oh and thinking you're better than everyone just because you have a better gun

(but that's pretty much everyones pet peeve) I have a proto SLG and I beat my friend

that has an ego 08, 3 out of 4 times we played 1 on 1. The marker doesn't make the

player, as countless wise people have said before me.

This post has been edited by Headshothoncho: 16 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

"...You are my enemy, and if I am going to die, I will take you with me."
View My Special Ops Brigade Page -Call of Duty 5, World at War-

#169 User is offline   cerevantez 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:cerevantes

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

My pet peev is when walk on noobies look down the barrel of the gun when it is loaded without a mask on!!!

#170 User is offline   HoboHunter 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:HoboHunter23

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:15 AM

There was this one game i played a few weeks ago with some of my friends. I was the last guy on our team, and the other team had three players. I got hit, stuck my gun up, and starting walking over to the dead area. Everything was going fine, but then one of my 'friends' starting shooting at me (bonus balling, whatever you wanna call it). I got hit 7 times after the game was over, and once in the hopper too. He thought it was funny after the game. It was the last game of the day, and he (quote) "wanted to use up the rest of his ammo." PERTURBED me off.

Luckily for him, my hopper only had a few balls left. If I did have ammo, he would have had a similar situation on his hands. Now some people may call me a noob (and i am) for thinking like that, but when someone intentionally shoots you after the game is over it makes me mad.... that's my pet peeve.

#171 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:23 PM

over anxious/excited newbies who cant seem to figure out that the gun stops shooting only when YOU STOP PULLING THE TRIGGER!

This post has been edited by TaCticulMerderer18: 29 December 2008 - 09:10 AM

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

#172 User is offline   the eggman 

• ninjadodjy is always watching you...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bake-bake

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:58 PM

View Postphantom pumper, on Jun 24 2007, 12:40 PM, said:

One of my pet peeves...

People walking up to your gear and using it without permission.

I had a guy walk up to me when I was holding my gun and grab it RIGHT OUT OF MY HANDS AND STARTED WALKING AWAY!!! I asked him nicely why he did it and he said he wanted to try my gun, but said it in a cocky voice. So I said you can ask me if you want to use it but considering you rudeness I am saying no before you even ask. So he runs over and tells his dad I won't let him use my gun, and his dad asks me and I said no (because the game was starting and I didn't feel like using a rental and hes rude) and the dad spazzes, and tells the manager (at this point I'm PERTURBED because they drag me out of the game, causeing us to loose). So I nicely explain that it was my gun and explained the senario, and then the guy was warned not to do it again or hes kicked out, so be spazzes again and gets kicked out.

omg hahahaa. another thing, if you are better than someone, they probably already know. last saturday the two best people on the field were me and this guy jose. and I swear everytime he would get this one dude out he would go up to him and yell hahaha you suck!!! :huh:

#173 User is offline   Stik 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name: STIK

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:06 PM

View Postgibson0822, on Jun 24 2007, 11:14 PM, said:

If you go to play with a friend and use their equipment, be considerate and clean the gear afterwards. I've had it happen to me and it gets real annoying when your friend uses your gear and when you all go home, you're the one stuck cleaning it all. If you don't know how to disassemble the marker that's fine but at least wipe down the entire marker and make sure any other gear of theirs is clean of paint before returning the equipment.

i dont borrow markers. i have my own. but if i did i would get it cleaned. i dont clean my own guns because im a complete spaz. everytime i take my gun apart i screw everything up(lose parts, bend springs). Then i have to take it in and pay to get it fixed which is more then getting it cleaned anyway(Not Fun). now i have a new gun(YAY!!!!!!!!!)
"9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
"92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.''
"if you are addicted to paintball, put this in your sig"
"if the first thing you would grab if your house was on fire is your paintball gear, put this in your sig"
"tippman rocks, if you think the same, put this in your sig"
98% of teenagers have tried pot. If your the 2% who havent, put this in your sig.

#174 User is offline   Omega Sniper 

• You forgot to look in the bushes!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Omega Sniper

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

one of my biggest peeves on the field is what i like to call "Mask trades" this has happen many times when i play, i use a anti-fog mask and i always have random players come up and ask me "hey would you trade masks? mine are fogging up" IF YOUR MASK IS FOGGING UP BAD GET ONE OF YOUR OWN OR KEEP THE ONE YOU HAVE AND PUT A LENS IN IT!!! If i play with you and you ask me that i will tell you to clean them and maybe hand you a lens cloth.

Another thing,when you clearly see that a player is about out of paint don't ask to buy/borrow from that person. There playing too they need it as much as you do, try to find a player that has enough to spare.

Also, when your on the field in game and some one calls "Paintcheck" (not sure if any one else uses this term but it is where the game goes into "Freeze" so another player can check the other player to see if he or she is out if she gets shot in a unseen spot) Please PLEASE do not hammer down firing at the person who called check or any one else if you HEARD the check called.

And i know this has been said many times before so ill help stress it. IF YOU BORROW GEAR OFF SOME ONE bring it back in the same or in better condition before it you got your hands on it.

Please dont insult any one or the gear they use or if there new (IMO) They can pull the trigger of a gun just as good as you can there eligible to light you up in game time.

One thing i cant stand on the field is a coward you might think other wise when i explain what i mean. When some one stays in one bunker all curled up not even making the effort to get any one out. Its annoying and takes the challenge out of the game!

This is to some of the vets of paintball (i know some like this im sure not all of them are tho)

even know you have a heck of allot more hours of game time under your belt, please don't give other players the cold shoulder when a newbie or any one else on that note ask you something. Remember treat unto other as you want to be treated.

i think that's all am i missing any thing im kinda tired. And still sore from my mouth surgery :P
IM GOING TO PAINT YOU LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!
"JPA Offical Web Site" L@@K
Sig credit below to Crossfire

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.
No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair.
-General George Scott Patton

#175 User is offline   roflmywaffles 

• RoflMyWaffles
  • PipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

I just get annoyed if someone borrows one of my extra guns and return it dirty or broken.
then i just make them buy me a new gun or take it home a clean it :P
205 BrowniePoints!

#176 User is offline   LoopyDood 

• Evacuate the Earth
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:19 PM

Tailgaters.

#177 User is offline   Crae Z Azian 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:14 PM

One weekend me and my friends were playing; we have this one friend who lacks common sense. After a game I come back to the car to clean my gun cause frankly i got lit up. anyway i come back to the car and all my tools extra screws and orings were all dumped out of the pod i keep everything in. I asked my other friend what happened to my stuff and he said that my not so smart friend mentioned above had needed an allen rench and had gone through my stuff to find it. Morals of the story: 1) Bring your own tools, parts, ect. They come with the gun!! 2) Do not go through my stuff without asking.

#178 User is offline   the eggman 

• ninjadodjy is always watching you...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:bake-bake

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

I don't really have anything against it but the suv all filled with with guys in camo with a-5's, you know the one I am talking about. it is always covered in mud, they are unloading their gear just as you are arriving. one guy is usually in a big camo jumpsuit, the others in army surlus store BDU's. they all have a-5's that are milsim to no end. and you think to yourself "those guys have problems" :huh:

#179 User is offline   bloodhog 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:bloodhog

Posted 25 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

i hate it when idiots try to be sneaky and wipe paint 1 time at canobie paintball i saw this guy wipe paint 3 times i 1 game so after the game i told a ref and he watched him and caught him wiping paint he freaked and shot the ref turns out the kid was bi polar and like freaked at ne thing

also i hate when people try to sneak monster balls at games i got shot and i wrist killed and sure enough i picked up the paintball and it was a steel blue shell showed the ref and they went through everyones hoppers and pods and this like 12 year old was mixing strykers and monster balls.

#180 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:22 AM

okay so i go to my local field on regular walk on days, even if its by myself. i cant stand it when there are tons of other EMPTY tables and the one group of newbies who got dropped of by there parents at 1pm set up all their junk at my table while im off playing a game. its like, "hey... personal space please and thank you".

oh, i also HATE paintball sections at walmart and kmart.

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

Share this topic:

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users