Tippmann X7 Can't believe there wasn't already a review of it...
Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:13 PM
Anyways, for the first off, I will put up the Positives.
- Great, woodsball feel and finish. This is easily the most praised part, and its true. It feels good in your hands. Definantly for the player who enjoys the Mil-Sim kind of play, as I do.
- Upgradability. I would leave it there, but I suppose it does deserve mention that it can make anyones day with the possibilities. Flatline, better Cyclone blades, E-Grip, Integrated Air-Thru system, all the upgrades that would make it a class act. As well as Stocks, different Foregrips, shrouds, Magazines and other such aesthetic pleasers and functioning grace. And sight Picatinny sight rails for all the optics you can imagine.
- Durability. With the proven Tippmann valve system, it can take a bunch more wear and tear than that other marker, made out of a strong material and solid...everything.
- Bulkiness. While not necessarily a negative, as many (like me) like the feel, most want something small, feather light and fast.
- Loudness. Its loud. Simple and clean.
- Price tag. Although not as hefty as many other paintball markers out there, it is a good chunk of your change at about $300 stock.
I will post pictures later.
Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:54 PM
FYI, be careful (putting it back on) if you ever take the air line off. Don't tighten the ends much.. I went through two air lines from the fitting breaking....
One plus is the price you can get one used...
Eh.. Its a tippy..