• You cannot reply to this topic

Band of Brothers '09 Northeast Ohio Scenario Game Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   defacto 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Col.Hannibal Smith

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

Hey guys, I wanna thank everybody who came out for D-Day up here at Battlefront Paintball in Hubbard, Ohio. Several hundred players made this one of the best games of the year so far. Just wanted to let you guys know that we will be producing a follow-up game to last years hit game "Band of Brothers". So if your in the Northeast Ohio/Northwest PA region, or you feel like making your way out here, come and play this one. Last year it rained all day and we still had almost 300 players show up for this one. There will be prizes and food, and all the general field chaos you can handle. I posted the details on the calendar section for Sept. 19th. Any questions can be sent to me directly via the brigade message (id#65660)or addressed on the home field forum at www.battlefrontpaintball.com

#2 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

I'll be there!

Welcome to the forums!!!

This post has been edited by blackcelldrumr15: 21 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#3 User is offline   SN toter 

• Yes, I had a Super Nova
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SN TOTER

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:42 PM

We might have some guys there. Timing is just bad for us with Castle Conquest a week later.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

@ Hannibal - I would say welcome to the forums, but technically you've been here longer than me. I will say congrats on your first post :D.

@ Brett - those are the details for the anniversary event, not BoB. There were definitely no zombies in the BoB series... or were there?!? Dundundun :o

@ Jason - how could you guys not make it to a game you are named after?!? The timing does suck, but don't miss this two years in a row. Last year was a great event despite the downpour. Hope to see you guys there, hope your family health issues are resolved as well.

This post has been edited by ger: 21 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#5 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

View Postger, on Jul 21 2009, 03:33 PM, said:

@ Hannibal - I would say welcome to the forums, but technically you've been here longer than me. I will say congrats on your first post :D.

@ Brett - those are the details for the anniversary event, not BoB. There were definitely no zombies in the BoB series... or were there?!? Dundundun B)

@ Jason - how could you guys not make it to a game you are named after?!? The timing does suck, but don't miss this two years in a row. Last year was a great event despite the downpour. Hope to see you guys there, hope your family health issues are resolved as well.

Wow my bad, did the wrong thing! I was in a hurry! HAHA! I took it out!

This post has been edited by blackcelldrumr15: 21 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   defacto 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Col.Hannibal Smith

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:04 AM

View Postblackcelldrumr15, on Jul 21 2009, 06:33 PM, said:

View Postger, on Jul 21 2009, 03:33 PM, said:

@ Hannibal - I would say welcome to the forums, but technically you've been here longer than me. I will say congrats on your first post :P.

@ Brett - those are the details for the anniversary event, not BoB. There were definitely no zombies in the BoB series... or were there?!? Dundundun :ninja:

Wow my bad, did the wrong thing! I was in a hurry! HAHA! I took it out!

Thanks Ger, hope everybody who wants to play gets a chance to do so. I have this games posted on over 8 different website forums. If people don't find it, its cause they aint lookin!!

#7 User is offline   SN toter 

• Yes, I had a Super Nova
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SN TOTER

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

View Postger, on Jul 21 2009, 12:33 PM, said:

Thanks Ger, yes everything seems to be getting better - I appreciate your concern! Honeslty, I'd REALLY like to do this, and it will def be a cost issue. We have 12 guys defending at Castle Conquest, but those not makeing the trip to Castle I'm going to strongly urge to make this event. I might make it personally, but again it will be a money thing as I am already pre-regged for Castle.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

I know what your saying. If you do make it, just buy a bag of paint & rock that pump. If you see me on the field I'll hook you up w/ a pod if you're in need, assuming you'll be an American too!

This post has been edited by ger: 24 July 2009 - 01:34 PM

ger

#9 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

I'm thinking about coming and using the Sniper for this game. Haven't really had her out, even though I have her entered in the build off right now...what good is a gun if i don't use it?!

I'll definitely be there! Hopefully without the rain this time...
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

View Postblackcelldrumr15, on Jul 24 2009, 09:25 PM, said:

Hopefully without the rain this time...

QFT!

Hope I get the chance to play along side you if you're an American again. I'll be happy to lay cover fire for you & your pump!
ger

#11 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

Three weeks away. Do your homework by watching Spike TV as they air the BoB miniseries over Labor Day weekend.

Get yourselves to this game as this will be the last BoB for now - 1st Strike will be doing something different next year. Don't miss out!
ger

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users