• You cannot reply to this topic

Tiberius T8 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Soyeahwatsup 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SGTWHITEY

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

I've been using my Tippman for a while and I just found about the T8 and fell in love with it. I've made my mind up about buying it but could I use it as a sniper marker? It would eliminate the need for a hopper, decrease my visibility and make me more mobile. Also what would be some cons for using this as your sniper primary, other than the small clip?

#2 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

View PostSoyeahwatsup, on Feb 10 2010, 10:50 PM, said:

I've been using my Tippman for a while and I just found about the T8 and fell in love with it. I've made my mind up about buying it but could I use it as a sniper marker? It would eliminate the need for a hopper, decrease my visibility and make me more mobile. Also what would be some cons for using this as your sniper primary, other than the small clip?

not sure if you saw but u can get a sa-8 from tiberius.... over at pepperball.com for $120 shipped... 2 magazines... not exactly a t8 but close..... really close... hell they say it has the bolt for the first strike rounds... so dremel the barrel and mags and run first strike for $120.... im gonna do that eventually....
*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#3 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:56 PM

You might want to jump on the SA8, they're sold out of blue and there are less than 200 of the orange left.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#4 User is offline   Soyeahwatsup 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:46 AM

Don't those SA-8 have a high velocity? How would I paint over the orange cause I like the all black? How is it compatible with first strike if it is more like a T8?

#5 User is offline   TeleFragger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

View PostSoyeahwatsup, on Feb 11 2010, 05:46 AM, said:

Don't those SA-8 have a high velocity? You can turn the velocity downHow would I paint over the orange cause I like the all black? you can strip the finish and it maybe black under it.. if not fine sandpaper.. and paint...How is it compatible with first strike if it is more like a T8?Already has the first strike bolt .... so then you need a barrel (although someone already dremeled theirs out) and you will need a few mags... or you can attempt to mod them

*********Feedback**** click on a link below
-------Specops-------------MCB

#6 User is offline   Soyeahwatsup 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

I don't know why but I rather buy the Tiberius T8 because its actually a paintball marker and has a warranty. I also kind've want the Socom version because it looks sick. But thanks anyway for showing the good deal, I will tell some of my buddies about it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users