Special Ops Paintball: My hopper likes to open or fall off...... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1

My hopper likes to open or fall off...... its kinda sad..... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TSutton 

• Hmmmm...
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CHICO DE MADRE

Post icon  Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

When playing woodsball, i don't move around much! I get to a good spot and can usually snipe people out before they find me! but when i do move, my hopper likes to open up and spill out paintballs or fall out of the elbow and let paintballs run out of it..... It really stinks cause i can go in with 1000 paintball and only use 800 cause the rest pour out and its usually when i'm trying to get a way from the enemy..... Any way i can get it to stay on better and/or fall off......
WOODSBALLER!

Trip-Wires are my friends!

#2 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

What kind of marker are you using. If you are using something that has a replaceable feedneck then you could always get a locking feedneck. If you are using something that requires an elbow, then you could always get a elbow that tightens. If you are really on a budget then you could always just duct tape it. :(
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#3 User is offline   HammerSword 

• DiLLiGaF
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HammerSword

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

What Kind of gun is it and what kind of hopper?

#4 User is offline   TSutton 

• Hmmmm...
  • Pip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:55 PM

a maruder, i allready have a elbow that tightens and somehow it allways finds its way out the elbow...... I plan on getting a new gun soon so i more or less just looking at if there is a way to keep the lid shut on my hopper! both hoppers are VL and both open....
WOODSBALLER!

#5 User is offline   HammerSword 

• DiLLiGaF
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HammerSword

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

quick fix till you get your new gun, put a little piece of electrical tape around the feed neck of the gun and on the feed neck of the hopper. That will help the elbow and hopper stay in place. Also if you wrap a rubber band around the hopper, place it at the back of the lid, that will help to keep it from popping open.

This post has been edited by HammerSword: 09 June 2009 - 07:07 PM

#6 User is offline   TSutton 

• Hmmmm...
  • Pip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

sweet thanx alot!
WOODSBALLER!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1