• You cannot reply to this topic

Regulator for this marker? Good buy also? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Run'n Gun 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:KOLTENMOLTEN

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if this was a good buy or not? I think it does not have a regulator and it also kind of looks like a scam. Please tell me what you think and where I can possibly get a regulator.

God Bless!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Autococker-pump-War-Ma...9#ht_500wt_1182

#2 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:34 PM

Its a superbolt autococker which is a clone of the cockers dye used to make...it has a homeade pump kit and you will also need an asa/macroline setup for it as well.

The gun is mini(asa integrated into front block) so if you want a differnt pump kit you have to get a mini kit which are alot more than a normal one...the guns wernt known for being good either.

Its not a bad buy at 100 but youll need to put about 30-50 into the gun to get it shooting depending on what parts you use.

You can get asa/rail/macro/reg from any forum, store, or ebay in range of prices.

If you arent familiar with paintball/pump guns id go for something else more fully assembled/factory made.

#3 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:30 PM

Teddy about summed it up. They weren't the best cockers. But by removing the pneumatics and making it into a Sniper again, they actually took out the worst part about them. It is hard to mess up a Sniper (cocker without pneumatics). But even here, i'd still shy away from it. Their tolerances were horrible. I've seen numerous complaints/stories about them. Everyone picked em up cheap last year when some sites were selling em dirt cheap. Most people took off the pneumatics and made Snipers out of them. I am not going to say it is as bad as a PT Xtreme or something like that. But the setup leaves much to be desired, and like Teddy mentioned, it is missing critical parts you need to make it run, which aren't had cheaply.

You can search BST forums for used ones that people are selling for near the same price, and theirs might be complete with asa and all. Or you pay a bit more and get something a bit nice

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#4 User is offline   Swamphawk7 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Swamphawk7

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:48 AM

I know this threads getting a bit old ,but I had one of these.It's not a scam, I received mine very fast. Added a cp reg, on/off ,freeflow internals my dye UL and it shot great.Out of the box it leaked (the valve screw was loose) . no biggie ... I upgraded it simply because I had the parts.sold the marker to my bud,and it's still shooting very nice .

take care.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users