Special Ops Paintball: multiple errors with order 100009241 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

multiple errors with order 100009241 problems across the board Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   c boogy 

• X7 Phenom #0000260
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

this order ( #100009241 ) was placed a bit more than 2 weeks ago which i can live with because it was stated that one of those items (320 0171 21: BLACKCELL-MOLLE TIBERIUS 8/9 HOLSTER) was special order and would take about 2 weeks to ship.

The first thing i realized was wrong was that i never got a confirmation e-mail for the order.

Then after about a week or so i also realized that i never recieved points on my brigade account.

Finally once the order did arrived i was quite upset to realize that neither the tpx pistol or forge light vest back had been shipped and i then realized that they werent even on the pack slip. at that point i remembered that i never printed out a copy of the order after i placed it so i have no way of proving they were ordered.

i dont mind having to re-do the order of these 2 items so long as i was not charged for them, which i am lead to believe by their absence on the packing slip. i would simply like to report these errors and hope to be accredited with brigade points for the items i did recieve in order ( 100009241 ). if a member of the special ops staff could also inform me wether or not i was charged for those 2 other items that will also be helpful.

#2 User is offline   c boogy 

• X7 Phenom #0000260
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:29 AM

:huh: well i just had the rude awakening of my dog barking at the ups guy and am quite baffled to find that my tpx pistol arrived today in its own seperate box with its own packing slip. well at this point im just going to hope that the same thing happens with the vest back but if not i have no problem re-ordering that which i will w8 another week or so before doing so just in case it is also in its own box somewhere out there.

This post has been edited by c boogy: 01 July 2009 - 08:29 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users