• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Tippmann A5 Straightline Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BehemothPaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

In the next 24 hours or so, there should be a Tippmann A5 16" Straightline Barrel sitting at my front door. As I've noticed that there aren't many reviews, discussions, or videos of the A5 shooting with this barrel, I was wondering: how many of you in here could benefit from me posting a video wherein I test the accuracy of the Straightline as well as an HPA tank on a Tipp A5?

I was just thinking of this because there isn't a single Straightline firing video I could find that would be of any help (so not that one where he's just shooting at a tree). So if anyone wants me to give this an accuracy test, I'd be happy to do so. If you want to get specific, specify:

-The range you want me to test it at
-The rate of fire
-The FPS
-The paint quality (though I'm not going to deliberately trash my A5 with garbage paint)

Also, if you want me to test with CO2, I'll test that as well. I can also test a 16" Sniper Barrel as well as the stock barrel, all with whichever propellant requested.

So let me know, and I'll be happy to test it!

#2 User is offline   Der Kartozeichner 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

Please do, I'm interested!

Fairfield Republic - War Slots - Aid Slots
Tippmann Owners Club #119

#3 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

well if you use decent paint, and chrono to approx. 280-300 fps, and make sure the barrel, your ball chamber, and hopper are clean, you should get nice accuracy with some thump behind the balls. 16' barrels are about as long as you wanna get before the barrel gets to be too long. just remember that if it's not ported it will take you more air to shoot the ball. (i.e. friction/resistance between ball/barrel)
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users