Special Ops Paintball: Nortwest Strykers Thread: Practices/Events/Recruitment - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nortwest Strykers Thread: Practices/Events/Recruitment Seattle (Greater Area) Painball Team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aerophyte 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:aerophyte

Post icon  Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

Seattle (Greater Area)

Looking to join a family of Scenario Players? Well then, the NW Strykers want you!

The NWStrykers Scenario 5 man Team is looking for players that are honest, honorable, and willing to commit to a couple of practices a month, and a few scenario games a year. We consider our selves to be more of a family than a team, and we all hang out on a pretty regular basis.

Our team goal is to further the sport of paintball in a positive way and our playing style incorporates Scenario, Woodsball, and Milsim play.

If you have additional questions, comments or suggestions please send a PM.

Upcoming Practice:

Walk on Practice: Saturday November 21st 2009 @ 10AM-3PM

KC-Crusaders Paintball

Upcoming Events:

TAW (TBD)

Warpaint Supergame 39?

(P.S. If you just want to show up, hang out, and shoot at us- go for it!)

This post has been edited by aerophyte: 01 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

#2 User is offline   aerophyte 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

Bump, shoot with us at us!

#3 User is offline   derekbo 

• derek
  • Pip

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:05 PM

if ya guys want we have a free place to play that is a pro setup, we are in lk stevens and we play year round, byop other than that it is free. www.ganggreenpb.com we play at least once a month through the winter average turnout 20-50 depending on the weekend we have hpa on site and a bbq
www.ganggreenpb.com

#4 User is offline   aerophyte 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:09 PM

View Postderekbo, on Nov 1 2009, 07:05 PM, said:

if ya guys want we have a free place to play that is a pro setup, we are in lk stevens and we play year round, byop other than that it is free. www.ganggreenpb.com we play at least once a month through the winter average turnout 20-50 depending on the weekend we have hpa on site and a bbq

Ha, good stuff. We'll make it out there this year sometime. We played with Mr. Black and Loony (er...against) at Army of Darkness last weekend. Reaver is our team captain and I "think" he may know you but I'm not sure though. We've talked about it and would love to come out and play with you guys.

#5 User is offline   bigandugly 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:bigandugly

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:25 PM

aerophyte, where do you guys play/practice? I used to play paintball with a buddy of mine, but he quit the sport. So I'm alone, and looking for new people to get to know.

#6 User is offline   aerophyte 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

View Postbigandugly, on Nov 5 2009, 03:25 PM, said:

aerophyte, where do you guys play/practice? I used to play paintball with a buddy of mine, but he quit the sport. So I'm alone, and looking for new people to get to know.

We're going to be at KC Crusaders on the 21st of November 2009. We've been playing between KCs and Forest Fire once a month until we get more people to play with. Feel free to join us there for sure and say hello at nwstrykers.com

#7 User is offline   bigandugly 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:bigandugly

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

Sounds good. Don't know where KC's is at, but I do play pretty regularly at ForestFire. Let me know the next time you guys are out there, I might join up for a few games!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users